Tentworld (page 3 of 39)

Online store, Physical store

gas heater

prompt delivery great service not into long congratulatory comments over products purchased online ifpurchase still working after warranty runs out i will be happy

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Exactly what we needed for our future trips

I wasn't sure that these sleeping bags would be any good because they appeared too cheap, but they've worked out great and have kept us toasty warm even in -3 temps under the tent. The delivery was fast and packaged well.

alma ferguson

alma ferguson

The item was perfect, for what we needed

I loved the fast efficient, service and great well made products, that we have received. We will recommend tent world to family and friends.

Errold

ErroldSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Preferred Camping Gear Source

I compare prices before buying camping gear and nearly always come back to Tentworld. It has consistently cheaper prices on the gear I'm after and generally carries the brands I want too. I usually drop into the store for hands-on inspection and come away with the chosen article, but for this purchase the local store had none in stock so I ordered online. It was delivered within 3 business days.

Great gazebo

This is what I was after a great gazebo very strong frame , easy to put up, well worth the purchase thank you

Great product availability

The only place I found the 44Amp Hours Waeco Raps Coolpower. I found the online ordering but had trouble finalising the order so I rang the 1300 number and got a very helpful girl. Nothing was a trouble to her and my order was soon on the way. I live in country NSW but my order arrived 3 days later. Thank you tentworld for the great service.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Great Communication when it comes to online delivery

Ordered online. Dispatch of item happened quite quickly and lots of communication on 1 item that was backordered. No issues and would buy again.

Tarp

Great fast service kept communicating when item on back order. Items arrived just as stated.very pleased with ordered items .

Perfect

Great product , great price , great service .
Pleasure to do business with you
Hope we can do business again in the future
Cheers

thisismissmel

thisismissmelPort Melbourne

Outstanding customer service

I had some issues with a sleeping bag I purchased from tentworld. The bag was a few weeks out of warranty but tentworld went out of their way to contact the company and arrange a replacement despite being out of warranty period. Quick responses and postage. 5 star service

Purchase of Led Lenser P7R Rechargeable Torch from tent world

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Great tent and great service and delivery time

Great service and delivery timeframe. Very pleased and surprised it was delivered so quickly. Would like to thank this company

Great chair

outstanding service and the price was excellent, couldnt match that price in our own state. Delivery was so fast thank you

TAS 1198 Daypack 40L - Auscam

Recently purchased TAS 1198 Daypack 40L - Auscam. For a Backpack for that price I strongly recommend since others like this quality are normally well over $140 in stores. Comes with a Helmet holder that can be taken off or replaced (good for Cyclists). Comes also with compression straps, Shoulder straps & back padding very comfortable for a backpack under $100.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Great arrived in good time

delivered in great time and product is as promoted, easy to put up, quality is good and I would recommend to others

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

2 x Corporate 3x3 gazebos with banner.

Thoroughly impressed with product quality, pricing and prompt delivery. Ordered Monday and delivered to the door in Cairns on the Friday. Have told many other stall holders of our satisfaction, thank you.

Great fridge

Just brought a 65 ltr weaco fridge- freezer, great product at an excellent price & delivered super fast. Thanks Tentworld

steve slovic
steve slovic

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Best place to get your camping gear

You had what I needed for my tent and at a great price. And delivered within a week ! What more could you ask for?

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Always happy to help, items arrived in good condition and timing

The team at Ipswich where easy to talk too and where fast in arranging another swag for my order. Even placing an order online my stuff turned up in a couple of days.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Good service we were in darwin nt but everthing went well

Easy to deal with good telephone communication easy to understand quick postage dillivery with out any damage and exactly as described

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives