Tentworld (page 4 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

Too long to process/deliver single item - 23 days

When you state ships in 7-14 days, expect delivery in 7-14 days. Taking 14 days to actually get the item into the post is very poor customer service, and post took 9 days to get the item to us (and paid for postage too). It would have been quicker to order it from anywhere else in the world. Would not order anything from you in the future.

Shane Brown

Shane BrownHerne Hill via Geelong

Promt service and looks a good buy

Good people to do business with and live up to their deadlines.Pricing also very competitive.Yet to use product but previous reviews seem positive.All people want is good value for their money so the proof will be in the pudding as the saying goes.

Appalling experience

Appalling experience. Order took 2 weeks to arrive. Stretcher bed (which I'd planned to use on a weekend camping trip) then turned out to be faulty. Customer service guy then tried to fob me off to the product manufacturer for warranty claim. Not sure why I should ever consider buying from tent world again.

Great Camping Gear Store

Very fast and well packaged items from large chairs and tables to small boxes and bags all at a great price. Very unfortunate that even though we bought almost three hundred dollars in gear we still had to pay for postage because we were outside a major city especially when free postage for major cities starts at only $100.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Terrible post sales customer service

Despite having been helpful when choosing a tent, afterwards, when issues arose, I was completely ignored. Definitely a bad experience. Would not recommend

andrew Goodall

andrew Goodall

Internet purchase

Very happy with service to make it perfect .do not put me on your mailig list.if i need your products in the future i will contact you thanks

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

pleasing grand children so should be interesting

waiting till they arrive so it goes back the way it came out ,no further until this happens so no further comment

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Great love my new Gazebo.

And thank you to Toll, for a wonderful delivery. I bought a gazebo for my market sales, easy and strong, I love it ..

rob

rob

Good service

The first engel fridge I ordered had a few manufacturing faults, tent world replaced the item with out any hassle

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Excellent product, very fast delivery.

Product was suitable to the job required and was easily attached to the gas cyclinder.Was more than satisfactory so I could use my Buddy heater outside in BBQ area.

Digger

DiggerMandurah WA

Product is accurate as presented online.

Absolutely perfect for our camping needs. We always prefer unpowered campsites.
It will get plenty of use under our patio too!

Terrible back up service

We have spent thousands with this store. We bought more gear last long weekend and had a faulty light set straight out of the box. Not only did we have a faulty item for the whole weekend, but they refused a refund on the item, even after they tested it faulty themselves. Won't shop there again.

Great

Great communication. Set one up n was pretty basic. Easier once done more than a few times. Great staff. Happy with them

Martin Johnsen

Martin JohnsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Correct item fit well

Happy with the way these guys handled the order and the response to the orders delivery date. Product was as described

David Tweed

David TweedHunter Region, NSW

East set up tourer tent.

We purchased the tent over the phone by discussing with a staff member. However, the wrong tent was sent twice before we got the correct one. We have just used the tent for the first time and found it perfect for our use.

2 experiences, mostly very good

Have had 2 transactions, first was excellent, great prices, dispatched same day, delivered in about 3 days to Sydney. Second took 3-4 days just to pick, dispatched after i called on day 4 to check progress. Promptly delivered a few days later. On balance i think they are very good.

Fast service & delivery

Ordered sleeping bags & camping dish drainer. The price was excellent & website was easy to navigate for purchasing. The sleeping bags came within 3 days without issues.

Great package deal

Great product works perfectly and great deal, can't even buy the fridge by itself in store for the price I paid for the fridge cover and wireless display.
Postage was fast and free, only issue I have is that the delivery driver had instruction to leave item instead of taking back to the depot if no one answered the door. Lucky I was home.
Other than that I'm happy with the package deal and service from tent world.
Thanks again

Haninah Hamzah

Haninah HamzahMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The best hat I aver have

This hat was the best product it cover your from cold and hot. The material of the hat also very light and easy for me to carry whare ever I go. Thank the people how interduce me to this hat.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

replaced an item very punctually

Initial product needed to be replaced. The process was very quick and the replacement arrived in a timely manner. Haven't used it yet but we have had it set up and folded away without any problems at all

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives