Tentworld (page 5 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

replaced an item very punctually

Initial product needed to be replaced. The process was very quick and the replacement arrived in a timely manner. Haven't used it yet but we have had it set up and folded away without any problems at all

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

I sent my first an only product back an I am still waiting for its replacement

Still waiting ???!! !!!;; please get it to me as soon as possible thank you .I do not have any thing more to say please hurry

Engel Fridge Cover

the engel fridge cover on ebay is the older style and that is what I was after not the new version as I have had one of these already and they don't seem to last long compared to the old original ones

Great Chair

Love how it supports you lower back.downfall is it is hard to open up and lock in. Instructions would have been good

Felix25

Felix25Canberra

Overall a good experience

The products I received were as described, did what they were supposed to. The only disappointment was that one item was put on backorder despite the website saying it was in stock. When I realised it would take an extra week for it to arrive I cancelled it. The customer service team were very responsive. They offered to get one from one of the stores but it was still going to arrive too late. They promptly refunded me for it. Very impressive tesponsiveness for an online company.

Sandy

SandyCentral West, NSW

Great hybrid swag

It is easy to put up.
Loads of room, it's actually bigger then a queen size mattress.
Its made from sturdy materials.
Would definitely recommend it.

Quick and efficient

Our order arrived about a week after we placed it. Good work! Thank you. Tracking info was useful too.
That's all folks!

Angus Mackay

Angus MackayRedland Bay

Satisfied customer

The tarp kit was perfect to complete our camping set up. Delivery was prompt and the quality of the product is everything they said it would be, thanks tentworld

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Anything to make camping easier!

Ordering process was simple and arrived promptly. I haven't tried the tarp buddies yet but I'm sure they will be perfect.

Johan Basson

Johan BassonBrisbane

Will be great

Havent yet had a chance to use the product but will get used in school holiday's. Sure it will be great thank you.

Good fast service

Our order was processed quickly, and we had it within a week, which is really good for Darwin as it usually takes 2 weeks plus.

This is great

The perfect accompaniement to my Toyota Hiace campervan to give me 'another room' and more importantly a place to store table and chairs etc while I take the van to go and explore. it was a nuisance having to pack the van up to do that but I won't have to do that now

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Oztrail privacy pop-up ensuite xl

Undamaged and all there

These guys were great, no dramas, it was all delivered on time and no fuss. I plugged it in and its all in working order with all the leads required. Thanks Guys!

Everything as advertised.

Only hold up was the ebay system, Tentworld were great to deal with and I won't hesitate to use them again.

Brooke Goodland

Brooke GoodlandDicky Beach

Excellent!

I recently ordered from Tentworld and the service was prompt, a reliable supplier who I will definitely use again. Thank you very much Tentworld!

stirlo

stirloCentral Queensland, QLD

good tent plenty of room.

Tent is easy to set up but to fit the fly do it before u erect tent. Tent pegs dia need to be bigger. Good luck with packing it away. Needs instructions on how to fold away. Address these issues and u have a good tent.

Happy with service

Fast delivery and good quality product at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my shopping experience online with tentworld. I am happy with my purchase.

Delivery

Servce from Tentworld excellent as usual.Delivery from Australia Post took longer, parcel took well over a day to get from Kearney Springs to Underwood. .YX72012690

better than expected

My wife really enjoyed sleeping on the supreme stretcher so a happy wife happy life. Though I did have trouble with the transport company the end result was a whole lot better than I could have expected from tentworld. I would definitely buy from tentworld again, great products with great prices and good customer services.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives