Tentworld (page 7 of 44)

Online store, Physical store

James B

James B

Great fridge

Great fridge, well packed.

Only minor criticism, is the 1-2 day delay for it to ship. Took a week to get to Melbourne.

Excellent servoce and price

I am yet to use my new stove so I can't review it. That said, Tentworld is an awesome business to deal with. One of the cheapest sites around and extremely fast deliveries. Tentworld will always be my first preference

Fantastic service!

Placed an order with Tentworld, but wanted to check something about my order so I rang the customer service number to clarify. The person I spoke to answered all my questions about the product. I don't normally order online but the price was great and having someone to help with my order allayed any fears that I had. I placed the order on Sunday and the items were delivered by Thursday. Excellent service. Well done and thank you to the staff at Tentworld.

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Ordering was quick and easy
Delivery was far quicker than I expected
And the after sales service great
I'll be back

Good service good product

Super fast shipping and attention from Tash in Sales. The Black Wolf sleeping mat was picked up and is currently being used - very comfortable, thank you, great product.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Thank you Tentworld staff...

I have been extremely happy with all my purchases to date, having dealt with professional and helpful staff and have been amazed at the "very" prompt delivery. Thank you. John

Efficient Customer Service

I ordered a 3m Oz Trail Gazebo which arrived promptly. After two uses the carry case edging began to fray.
I emailed Customers Services who replied immediately and requested photo images of the frayed carry case.
I was issued with a replacement carry case free of charge.
Thank you Tent World for your professional approach and speedy response.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Refund policy a bit tough

The article I purcahsed was under-powered for my needs. This wasn't considered a satisfactory basis for a refund, because as I had to open the packaging to test it and this voided Tentworld's refund policy, so I guess I'm dissappointed..

Awesome delivery and service

I've bought from Tentworld for both personal and business purposes and they have great prices, good delivery time and communication throughout the process. Good job!

Great service!

I purchased an item online and it was shipped in a prompt manner and the goods were as described. I will certainly use the Tent World site again!

Awesome Service

Best price by a mile delivered as promised - free delivery - couldn't be happier with my purchase - i will return - many thanks

Black Wolf tent

Thanks tent world for your great prices and excellent customer service, postage is fair or free and posted quickly. Thanks

Awesome Customer Service

Customer service was fantastic, A small mistake on my order regarding zipmoney was corrected quickly with just one email and once this was sorted out the order was shipped the same day. Order arrived within 4 days to W.A.
Not only was the service awesome it was the lowest price in Australia. Thankyou!!

Belinda Thomas

Belinda ThomasMid North Coast, NSW

Online shopping, special order & home delivery

I ordered a special order of camping mattress. The order, delivery & product was SO easy & an enjoyable experience!

David Elliott

David Elliott

Great product...good price...prompt delivery.

The product was as expected at the right price and delivery was pretty quick. Very happy. I would buy from them again.

Prompt delivery

The items arrive quickly (within a few days) and are in good condition. Great price too. Good range of products.

The Wegde Firepit is excellent

Very happy with the service. Overnight delivery. This fire pit is exactly what we were looking for to take caravanning

Bron

Bron

a great product for a great price

The sleeping bag I ordered arrived quickly and was exactly what we were looking for. It was a great price and good quality.

LeeB

LeeBSydney

Perfect for our top end trip

Very happy with our purchase. Looking forward to having a mozzie free place to escape during our fishing escape up north.

Great item!

Great item! Love the quality, package was fine and shipping was fast. it would of been good if this swag had more photos as it only had 1 of the front so i kinda had to take a gamble on it. But this swag is perfect! Recomended item and seller!

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives