Tentworld (page 7 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

Davey H

Davey H

Quick delivery, no mucking around.

I ordered a Coleman 6 person tent from Tentworld recently and it was delivered to my front in three working days which was very impressive. The only downside was that it was left directly outside my front door and could have easily been stolen. I did leave delivery instructions for it to be left around the side gate only a few metres away but this was ignored or not passed on. Had it not been for this I would have given it 5 stars. But overall I was very impressed. I've yet to sleep in the tent so I can't comment on that yet.

Richo

Richo

Arrived on time without a glitch.

Easy to do business and very good pricing
I am sure I will use the online store again
Well done Tentworld.

SDA

SDAKanwal

Very Satisfied

Exactly what we ordered, cheaper than we could find anywhere else and delivered to our door in very quick time. Would order from you again.

Camping Shops

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Troy

TroyVictoria

Total let down.

This dinghy ia the perfect gift fror my nephew

Purchased a dinghy for a christmas present.
Fast delivery, true to description and great price.
Will definitely be shopping online with tentworld in the future.

N Jackson

N JacksonHat Head

Don't Buy Via Internet!

We bought a tent, chairs, camp stove via internet from NZ. We rang the day before we arrived to see if the gear was ready to be picked up and we're told yes it was. When we arrived the gear had not been put aside and they went scampering around the shop floor trying to put it all together. The outcome was we were given a gas stove with the incorrect fitting, one of the director chairs looked like it had had some paint sprayed on the seat and the back had a metal piece which broke after sitting on it twice. Do not recommend Tweed Heads South at all, their service at attitude towards us was appalling.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Good customer service-

I received the wrong tent but in the end it was the right choice, however the tent had a few faults so tentworld gladly accepted the used once tent and returned it for w new one without faults. Their customer service was professional and helpful at all times

WendyO

WendyOHunter Region, NSW

Tentworld were the only supplier of my folding table.

Very happy with camp folding table. I wanted same as my friends table, and Tentworld were the only suppliers. Tentworld Online shopping is convenient and their friendly staff they kept me informed of progress in despatching.

camping chair

Order a camping chair was received in good order and was posted fast good service will deal with them again ty

Camping Shops

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

KerryHH

KerryHHSouth Australia

Good service, quick to rectify error of colour

I bought a motorbike swag for my son for his birthday. When it arrived it was Khaki not black.
I rang and they immediately arranged to have it picked up the next day. Very apologetic.
When the correct colour swag arrived my son was thrilled with it.

David Hart

David Hartcaloundra

What service

Bought a Primus 3 burner cooker on sunshine coast in January, worked fine till went to cold Vic in March. That's where it went wrong stove kept having flare ups funny enough brother had same cooker did same thing. The Aussie Disposals where he bought his from replaced it with a different cooker no problems. I rang tentworld at Toowoomba and was told I would be able to get a refund when I return stove to Qld. When I got back to Sunshine coast in July took stove to tentworld sorry no refund it works when its warm was referred to clever [name removed] back at Toowoomba who basically said I was lying and would nothing about it. No more buying at tentworld there not nice when you have problem and they don't seem to care if a stove can burn you.

B.Milton

B.MiltonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Selling seconds and floor stock as new

Very disappointed. When my order arrived it appeared repacked. On inspection parts were missing worn and damaged. Contacted store and they fobbed me off
Never again

Very happy with the end product and Tentworlds dealing of problem, after arriving damaged.

After assembling the tent on arrival, noticed 4 small holes in the roof of tent. Contacted tentworld about problem, returned tent swiftly at there delivery costs. And a new tent was redelivered in just over a week. Very happy with Nick and the team at Tentworld, for making sure all was good, thankyou for all in this process. Love the tent and takes no time to assemble and dismantle. I definitely recommend this online company, very professional, even when a problem occurs.

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices

I recently visited Tentworld in Browns Plains to get some camping items. The prices were very good, better than all other stores I looked at. I got a pair of sleeping bags that were 40% off as well as airbeds and some other things. The main reason i went there though was to look at tents. There were only a few on display and some were hanging high up so you couldnt actually inspect them anyway.

Tentworld was basically just an open warehouse. The prices was great, but I had wished there was more tents on display.
Great prices
Not enough tents on display. More smaller tents are needed, not just family size tents.

Harvey Wilson

I have been back several more times and can't say enough about their service. I recently bought some larger items and a staff member helped bring the items to my car and also load them in.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives