Tentworld (page 7 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

Porta Potti Purchase

Product delivered promptly and in good condition. Its great to have reliable supplier.
I would definitely use Tentworld Again.
Keep up the good work.

Waeco 35 litre

Tentworld is so efficient. I placed the order and within a short time my Waeco was delivered. (The price was terrific). This is a great Waeco car / home fridge but unfortunately the motor is quite loud.

Device, service, service!

Can highly recommend Tentworld: service was great and it was delivered with genuine care and attention. Have a great range of products at very competitive prices.

Quick delivery!

Happy to have this delivered earlier than quoted.
Looks good.. Perfect size to fit in my tent bag.
All ready for my next camping trip.

No problems!

Website is easy to navigate, and well set out. I placed an order, and had my tent delivered free very quickly. I don't like the pop-up window that appears whenever I even think about navigating away from the page though - very, very irritating.. It even appears after I surrendered my email address for sales emails.. Would have given 5 stars in a second without those pop-ups.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Easy to talk to & knowledge seems to be of a current stature

Customer service is satisfactory and online ordering was completed with no problem it seemed to be acted on straight away.

Disappointed

The product description was not sufficient to determine that I needed to order TWO of this item AND an adapter kit to actually use it. After waiting for it to actually arrive, I found it did not fit even though my grill is the exact same one described for the item AND the picture of it.

Great warranty service

After 6 months, 2 of the poles were broken but they were great and replaced all the poles for us!

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Items not in stock - false listing.

I purchased something as simple as a couple of rack straps to replace broken ones before I went away.
Stock shown as available, I paid extra for express post.
I was emailed a week later to tell me item should be available by end of week.
They thought it nice to offer a refund of 1.80 on postage and only bill me regular post fee of $7.
For an item I needed a couple of days ago, why would I opt for slow post to wait another week for it to get sent.
Joke of a service.

Tent Arrived With Holes In Insect Screen

My tent arrived with holes in one of it's screen windows. Brand new out of the package or someone else's return, I'm not sure. It arrived in the mail in an unmarked white box and this was the first time I opened it. I'll not be doing business with them again.

Craig Pons

Craig PonsCentral Queensland, QLD

Very happy with product so far

Postage was only 3 working days and inflatable. Mattress is very comfortable. Much better than the eurobed I've replaced and great to sleep on.

srhl

srhlalbany

WA customer

Prompt despatch of our order, would have been even better if the freight offer was available to customers in WA. Also would be good to see accessories for the cam-o-bed available. Very happy with the product.

Davey H

Davey H

Quick delivery, no mucking around.

I ordered a Coleman 6 person tent from Tentworld recently and it was delivered to my front in three working days which was very impressive. The only downside was that it was left directly outside my front door and could have easily been stolen. I did leave delivery instructions for it to be left around the side gate only a few metres away but this was ignored or not passed on. Had it not been for this I would have given it 5 stars. But overall I was very impressed. I've yet to sleep in the tent so I can't comment on that yet.

Richo

Richo

Arrived on time without a glitch.

Easy to do business and very good pricing
I am sure I will use the online store again
Well done Tentworld.

SDA

SDAKanwal

Very Satisfied

Exactly what we ordered, cheaper than we could find anywhere else and delivered to our door in very quick time. Would order from you again.

Troy

TroyVictoria

Total let down.

This dinghy ia the perfect gift fror my nephew

Purchased a dinghy for a christmas present.
Fast delivery, true to description and great price.
Will definitely be shopping online with tentworld in the future.

N Jackson

N JacksonHat Head

Don't Buy Via Internet!

We bought a tent, chairs, camp stove via internet from NZ. We rang the day before we arrived to see if the gear was ready to be picked up and we're told yes it was. When we arrived the gear had not been put aside and they went scampering around the shop floor trying to put it all together. The outcome was we were given a gas stove with the incorrect fitting, one of the director chairs looked like it had had some paint sprayed on the seat and the back had a metal piece which broke after sitting on it twice. Do not recommend Tweed Heads South at all, their service at attitude towards us was appalling.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Good customer service-

I received the wrong tent but in the end it was the right choice, however the tent had a few faults so tentworld gladly accepted the used once tent and returned it for w new one without faults. Their customer service was professional and helpful at all times

WendyO

WendyOHunter Region, NSW

Tentworld were the only supplier of my folding table.

Very happy with camp folding table. I wanted same as my friends table, and Tentworld were the only suppliers. Tentworld Online shopping is convenient and their friendly staff they kept me informed of progress in despatching.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives