Tentworld (page 7 of 42)

Online store, Physical store

Great service!

I purchased an item online and it was shipped in a prompt manner and the goods were as described. I will certainly use the Tent World site again!

Awesome Service

Best price by a mile delivered as promised - free delivery - couldn't be happier with my purchase - i will return - many thanks

Black Wolf tent

Thanks tent world for your great prices and excellent customer service, postage is fair or free and posted quickly. Thanks

Awesome Customer Service

Customer service was fantastic, A small mistake on my order regarding zipmoney was corrected quickly with just one email and once this was sorted out the order was shipped the same day. Order arrived within 4 days to W.A.
Not only was the service awesome it was the lowest price in Australia. Thankyou!!

Belinda Thomas

Belinda ThomasMid North Coast, NSW

Online shopping, special order & home delivery

I ordered a special order of camping mattress. The order, delivery & product was SO easy & an enjoyable experience!

David Elliott

David Elliott

Great product...good price...prompt delivery.

The product was as expected at the right price and delivery was pretty quick. Very happy. I would buy from them again.

Prompt delivery

The items arrive quickly (within a few days) and are in good condition. Great price too. Good range of products.

The Wegde Firepit is excellent

Very happy with the service. Overnight delivery. This fire pit is exactly what we were looking for to take caravanning

Bron

Bron

a great product for a great price

The sleeping bag I ordered arrived quickly and was exactly what we were looking for. It was a great price and good quality.

LeeB

LeeBSydney

Perfect for our top end trip

Very happy with our purchase. Looking forward to having a mozzie free place to escape during our fishing escape up north.

Great item!

Great item! Love the quality, package was fine and shipping was fast. it would of been good if this swag had more photos as it only had 1 of the front so i kinda had to take a gamble on it. But this swag is perfect! Recomended item and seller!

Fast and efficient

The sleeping bag I ordered arrived promptly and was exactly as promised in the description - in fact the colour was even better than pictured! Price was the best I could find online.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

Great quality, fast and at the right price

Looked online for the best overall price for a new self inflating mattress. Easy to use website, fast delivery and the best overall price. Very happy with the mattress when it arrived. Even better than I expected.

Great range of gear

Great range of camping & cooking gear. Well priced easy website to navigate & it all arrived safe & sound

So begins our Camping Adventures

Very happy with my purchases and quality of goods, service & delivery. I like the shopping experience online & the ease of adding items to my wish list in my account for future purchase of items .

Catherine Ollett

Catherine OllettWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great prompt service

I ordered on line and the service was prompt and the order was packed well and was delivered speedily . I would use Tent worled again for my camping requirements

Great service great product

Very fast service, and easy to navigate website great price. Defiantly recommend the product and service to others. Thank you

Quick reliable service

New charger required for a Coleman lantern that I had owned for about a decade. Tentworld promptly sent me the new charger that I needed.

Blueyvic

BlueyvicRobertson NSW 2577

A product which is a necessity

I couldn't be happier with this product as it is very well made and is ideal to protect your portable toilet from damage.
Tentworld confirmed my order promptly and delivery was quickly carried out

Great Buy Even Better Price

Best price on a quality product and I had to call the on line store for info and they couldn't have been more helpful. Our first purchase from Tent World and will definitely be back.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives