Tentworld
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tentworld

OZtrail Tourer 9 Side Pole Kit

Brought this so I no longer have a pole in the middle of my canvas tent. Awesome more free space. Easy to put up, works well, happy with purchase, thanks

Exactly what we needed for our future trips

I wasn't sure that these sleeping bags would be any good because they appeared too cheap, but they've worked out great and have kept us toasty warm even in -3 temps under the tent. The delivery was fast and packaged well.

Errold
ErroldSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Preferred Camping Gear Source

I compare prices before buying camping gear and nearly always come back to Tentworld. It has consistently cheaper prices on the gear I'm after and generally carries the brands I want too. I usually drop into the store for hands-on inspection and come away with the chosen article, but for this purchase the local store had none in stock so I ordered online. It was delivered within 3 business days.

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Great tent and great service and delivery time

Great service and delivery timeframe. Very pleased and surprised it was delivered so quickly. Would like to thank this company

Great

I was very impressed with the wide selection of items that tentworld stock. I would definitely order off tentworld again.

Family camping

Good service, good products, good after sale services and easy to use website. Very competitive prices and free shipping to anywhere in Australia.

Great little Heater

The only criticism is the delay due to item being out of stock. The price was excellent and worth the wait, overall good service and product. Thank you.

James B
James B

Great fridge

Great fridge, well packed.

Only minor criticism, is the 1-2 day delay for it to ship. Took a week to get to Melbourne.

12v fan for camping should be good

Had to wait on back order. Consequently the fan did not arrive until winter!!! Will be using it once summer arrives.

Tentworld service

Good fast efficient service. The person who took the order knew exactly what to do and the goods were dispatched with a minimum of fuss.

Service great

I ordered clips for our tent poles, as described even better and arrived promptly thanks. Will buy from this company again

Convenient

Easy to buy with.Quick despatch.Great product.Received without fuss.great variety of good quality products.Will use again for camping needs.good postage cost

Nice place to shop

Would be good to have shops in Sydney. It would help so much to compare products in the store rather than online

John Cameron
John CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Have used these before and they work just fine. No issues with quality at all. Shop seems to stock quality items

Shane Brown
Shane BrownHerne Hill via Geelong

Promt service and looks a good buy

Good people to do business with and live up to their deadlines.Pricing also very competitive.Yet to use product but previous reviews seem positive.All people want is good value for their money so the proof will be in the pudding as the saying goes.

Jo Fenner
Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked
Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives