Terrace Tyre Service

Terrace Tyre Service

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terrace Tyre Service? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
    nickie
    nickieHunter Region, NSW

Ripped off big time

My car needed 2 new tyres to pass registration. As usual I had left things to the last minute or I would if searched out prices of tyres. To be honest though I though my tyres were ok. I was advised by the mechanic to get the tyres at Terrace Tyres which is on the main road in Raymond Terrace and as my car was out of rego I didn’t want to drive around to far. When I got home I checked at least 10 different tyre retail stores and Terrace Tyreswere at least $30 a tyre dearer then any of the others. I want people to know this as this is outright exploitation and just down right greedy. Everyone I know will hear about this place and if you have money to waste then that’s the place.