Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terry White Chemists? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Gogi
GogiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Bought a Cpap machine that was 1890 AUD, the machine was returned 3 times due to noise. The buggest problem was the staff there in Sleep department, very rude and see not to care for people. Stay away from them.

Store LocationBrimbank shopping centre, Vic
AnyaQu
AnyaQuSydney, NSW

Over priced!

Bought a Novasone cream 0.1% from them, been charged for$20.55 them found out it’s only $7.90 at chemist warehouse. Called them 20mins after I bought it they refused to refund it even the whole cream is still completely sealed it their plastic prescription bag. Will never buy from them ever again!

Store LocationTerry white Revesby

Other Chemists

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa
Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m
Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

See all Terry White Chemists questions