Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terry White Chemists? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Allie D
Allie DSydney, NSW

Good customer service but why so expensive

Liked the local store to visit for parcel pick ups and found staff are always nice. But always wondered why so expensive.

Balanced opinion
Balanced opinionPerth, WA

Commercial ++++profit at any cost

My recent experiences at more than one Terry terriers is the are motivated my profit at any cost, as such prices are high and service is low. I will never shop there again.
Today: out of stock...wanted me to pay to reorder...$12.00 to be paid
Down the street Chemist had the product for $7.00
Rip off YES x that by a 100 orders then you will see these people are there for the$$$$$$$ not your health, Shop elsewhere

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snide remarks from staff when challenged on anything they don't agree with.

MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Still waiting

Witchy
WitchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIP OFF :(

How can a pharmacy justify a $12 price difference for a prescription $15.90 Chemist warehouse, 28.90 Terry white. I will not every buy anything from your pharmacy again. You have lost me as a customer.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Liars

Rang up and spoke to some girl named Jess or Mel asked if they could pierce my ears and then they could change them straight away as I’m allergic to their earrings , she spoke to the one in charge she said yes that was fine , so I come in and then meet her today and she said that she never said that? Made me feel as if I lied and made up that she could do it which I didn’t. She did say that she could do it, kind of disrespectful but all good changed them at home myself . Did a decent job on piercing

Kylie
KylieGawler

Staff and there people skills.

I am always happy with what i buy in the chemist but the service is absolutely shocking. Staff are rude.

GAP
GAPSydney, NSW

Customer service needs attention.

Frowned upon for feeding our baby formula not breast milk. FYI not your business, your opinion isn't needed. If we wanted to know what you think we'd ask. There just may be sensative issues involved and we don't appreciate staff telling us how to raise our baby. The person was nice enough but please just mind your own business.

Other Chemists

Sick of the hard sell...

My complaint is a little different. In the South Melbourne store as soon as you walk in a staff member attaches themselves to you & gives you the hard sell. Maybe I just want to browse without someone waffling on at me about crap I'm not interested in. Tired of it & won't be going back.

Mac
MacSydney

Medication always out of stock!!

Every time I go to get medication, I leave the script, wait for 10minutes to only be told it's out of stock!! Surprise surprise!! They are Always out of stock!! Won't go there again just a waste of my time..
They are so overpriced too!!

Ughhhhh! So annoying!

The workers were judging us because of our age as we were testing makeup at a younger age. We heard them talking asking people to watch us as we were testing makeup products on our hands.

Debbie
DebbieNarangba

Disappointed in the Customer Service at Narangba QLD on Sunday 22/1/17.

Shanda
ShandaBrisbane

very over priced

prescriptions seem to be very over priced. current medication is $8 more here than at a small independant chemist. very disappointing. surprisingly makeup, baby products and the such weren't too badly priced and the staff were pleasant but that massive markup on items you actually need seems quite obscene. i won't be using them again.

Overpriced, understocked and rude customer service.

An awful experience had on my recent visit to the store. The young lady at the counter decided to have a chat about her previous night out to a fellow staff member, while I was yet to be served. Once I was finally served, I received no greeting or smile, just "What are you after?" Then while waiting for my purchase, the lady returned to her fellow staff member and began snickering and chatting. It also seems to be much more expensive than other chemists. I know that I won't be returning and neither will everybody I let know about what it is like to shop at Terry White.

HerbsDoctor
HerbsDoctorAU

Good Pharmacy, but little Expensive compared to others...

l did for some time, go to a pharmacy, who were not Terry White, but once they bought out Bayne & Friend, the prices went up, and l asked questions, but no one was really sure, including the Pharmacists, they have a poor range of herbal and vitamins, and though service was OK, the attendants were unsure of common products, you could even get from supermarket.
Good attention to customers
Bad advice, lack of pharmacists help when required and overcosting

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m
Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

See all Terry White Chemists questions