Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terry White Chemists? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sarah
SarahMargate

Pretty decent service

I've always received decent service by the Terry White employees and they always tend to generally have what I'm looking for.

sassy65356
sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

A great pharmacy store. Very helpful and good for the older ways of making specialty medication that I needed for my condition. Very good.
They are very helpful. I needed the help of the staff to help me with medication that the doctor at the hospital wanted me to take. It was a special medication (a specialty ear drop) not available on the shelf and they helped me to made the required medication that I needed. They are quick to make it so I did not have to wait long.
They are not numerous stores around - I would like to see more of them around.

Other Chemists

mxmar0
mxmar0Queensland, 4163

Good

I like Terry White pharmacies as they are well presented, clean, have friendly and helpful staff. Their chemists are always knowledgeable and explain the issues around the medication.
Terry White often has great specials on including toilet paper, soap, and tissues. If I am going by one I will always check out their specials and I often purchase something. As they arent a discount pharmacy their stores are better presented and usually in a shopping centre which can make it easier to get your scripts filled as you can shop for everything in the one stop.
They aren't a discount pharmacy so you pay more for your perscriptions and chemist type products.

tweettee
tweettee

Good

They often have good specials on things like toilet paper and baby products and I also like the fact that some of the bigger stores will have trained beauty consultants or naturopaths. Their range is good and I have usually been able to get assistance when I have needed help or advice about a product.
A good variety of products and the staff are generally friendly and well trained.
Their scripted medication is not cheap and I was a bit annoyed that they would not let me have a generic brand that I requested even though I was able to get it at other pharmacies.

Chemists

Find out how Terry White Chemists compares to other Chemists

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa
Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m
Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

See all Terry White Chemists questions