Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terry White Chemists? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nina
NinaVictoria

Professional and polite pharmacists

I found their pharmacists suprisely friendly, helpful, polite, caring and willing to help. They are good listeners and will give you as much informations needed. I found them pleasent, polite and honest. When they promised they will call you, they will. Prescriptions can be delivered to your home.

Donald M.
Donald M.New South Wales

Easy and did it in time. (Flu Shot)

Re the $20 charge for the flu shot: what’s your life worth Grumpy? You can wait for the government but even then some medicos are now charging pensioners for visits (eg Providence).

Honest reviewerMky Qld

covid ready pharmacy

I never used to go to them I used an opposition company, but since the covid problems in my town they are the only pharmacy that has had what I desperately needed, I am very impressed with them

excellent chemists

excellent service, and place equal importance on people who are employed as well as centrelink recipients. Good to go to a chemist that doesn't favor centrelink recipients.A refreshing change from a chemist who has respect for those who work.

RonB22999
RonB22999South East Queensland, QLD

Price Matching

Terry White at Mount Omanney, are exceptionally good. Medications are explained and you may consult with chemists for assistance with over the counter medications. Their main assets are their staff who are bright and ever helpful. Worth thinking about dropping your write in and going shopping.. The range of goods is amazing if its a chemist line and not in they will get it for you.

Yvonne Slater
Yvonne Slater

Great customer service

Staff are always helpful and discreet. I feel I can approach them with my queries and they will always be answered in friendly and professional manner.

Very attentive and helpful

Went in to Cranebrook terry white to purchase a multi vitamin for my teenage son
The lady who helped me was so caring and knowledgeable
Will never go to anyone else for advice

June 11th 2018 Update: So helpful

Went into cranebrook terry white for advice on a supplement for my arthritis
The assistant knew so much and recommended a product from their Eagle range
It has brought me so much relief. Will definitely be going back for all my supplements
Very friendly and helpful indeed

Amazing service!

I went in to buy vitamins and the lady who helped me was super friendly and helpful. Lots of good information provided and no pressure to buy.

Kathy
Kathy

Worth the Money

I found the advice given by the Strathfield Terry White pharmacists really helpful. Other places just give you the medication without explaining or giving instructions. I value the fantastic customer service here. I know the prices are sometimes more expensive compared to competitors like chemist warehouse, but this place allows price match on items and I think it's worth spending a bit more getting the advice I need.

Dee
DeeKogarah

A great experience

The staff were friendly and helpful, matched the price, checked my BP, also gave me some health advice and information.

Love my new foundation and concealer

I was looked after today by Sally at Port Macquarie. Having worked in retail and the beauty industry I was impressed with her customer service and knowledge of products. Sally was extremely helpful and I left feeling that I received the right product for what i was looking for. I've since tried my new foundation and eye concealer and love it.

Gadgetgirl
Gadgetgirl

Great customer service

Terry White at Marion is a compound chemist. They have provided me with medication for my dog at a reasonable price. They have also tried to help me recently with another product which eventually had to be imported because it proved too expensive for them to make up. They were honest in telling me it would cost too much for them to make up (its the products that cost the money), they even directed me to their supplier's website so I could see for myself. If you are looking for a compound chemist give them a call they are always helpful, courteous and polite.
Exceptional customer service

Peachcake
PeachcakeRedcliffe

Excellent customer service

connielaura
connielaura

no complaints about terry white chemist, the staff at my local pharmacy in taree are really friendly and helpful. there is a qualified naturopath which i have seen and she is excellent very helpful and her advice has helped me in numerous ways. i nver have to wait to long, infact i have never had to wait, someone is always there to help. catalogue sales are great around christmas time especially for perfumes and gift sets. i would recommend terry whites to anyone.
a great chemist, affordable products and great sales on perfumes and nappies. good house brand.
none at all

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa
Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m
Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

See all Terry White Chemists questions