Terry White Chemmart Physical store

Terry White Chemmart Physical store

1.7

Genda

GendaSouth Australia

Terrible taste of product.

The smell and taste as you put these tablets in your mouth is abhorrent. The taste is like the smell of kerosene. I have tried on 2 occasions to purchase Terry White products (made in India) & each time they smell and taste distasteful.

Abhorrent service and deceit.

TW $14.97 for 50ml. None in stock. Walked over to Priceline they had 1 in stock - happy to price match on confirmation - Terry White denied price and removed price tag.

Store LocationArmidale, NSW
Nab In B.

Nab In B.South East Queensland, QLD

Appreciate the customer servive by Emma

I did have a good experience at Terrywhite chemmart at brookside shopping centre, Mitchelton. I was confused about the medication howeever, Emma helped me alot to clear my confusion. Really appreciate that. Thanks

Store LocationMitchelton
Chemists

Find out how Terry White Chemmart Physical store compares to other Chemists

chipo m

chipo mmelbourne

Stockland Terry White Chemist

Horrible pharmacist, that is if need to return faulty products, they will treat you like you are in a court of law, please ladies do not buy your expensive perfume from them because if you are not happy with it they will NOT refund you but will force you to get another one even if you ini longer interested,

Store LocationTerry White Stockland
Raj

Raj

Poor service and overpriced

I just had a flu jab on Saturday 11/05/2019 and this was charged at $24.95. Your website is advertising for $19.95.
No one at the pharmacy mentioned about the upfront cost before jab. Also, I was not given any paperwork regarding the vaccine. I guess it is mandatory to provide vaccination advice. I always received this in previous years. The staff was too busy to listen to the customer and my overall experience was horrible. Unfortunately, I need to write a lot of reviews against TerryWhite's horrible service in the area.

Go to Chemist Warehouse you can get the vaccination is $12.99. (half price)

Store LocationBelmont forum
Nelson

Nelson

5 stars for the Pharmacist but 1 star for the chemist dispensary

Terrible and rude old lady when she couldn’t pronounce patient’s name properly and humiliated me by saying I wasn’t listening!! I know it’s Sunday and it’s Mother’s Day and I am sorry she has to work, but if she had decided to take the shift I’d advise she should to put up with it and be professional or else she should quit! There are still a lot of people out there happy to take her job. Even the pharmacist himself felt bad and had to apologise to me and dispense the medication himself.

Store LocationMawson Lakes Central