Terry White Chemmart Physical store

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Terry White Chemmart Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
Lady J
Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOO EXPENSIVE AT WINMALEE

Had my prescription made up this week and cost $14.95. Last time it was made up back in April it cost $9. This is over 60% increase in a couple of months. If you take a lot of medication like we do it really is worth driving to Chemist Warehouse in Penrith as this is just a blatant rip-off

Wait for over 30mins for a script put in the day before

Went in to pick up a script (ordered by dr the day before). Took them 20mins to find the script in their email. I had to call my dr to confirm script was emailed not faxed etc.

Terrible Todd at Terry White Ipswich

Paul S.
Paul S.Central West, NSW

The Best Chemist in Bathurst, NSW

I have high medication needs due to a rare medical condition. The pharmacists at Terry White Bathurst are aware of my conditions, know how it is treated and provide me with exceptional support and advice, The staff always make me feel welcome and their caring approach is phenomenal. I have a disability which limits my ability to walk and access is so easy as I can park at the front door. I recommend them highly!

covid _19 vaccine booster

On 10/01/2022 i receive the covid _19 vaccine booster by the pharmacist Adam and i was so happy how he served me and how he explain what the said may i get after i take it he did a professional job and now i feel great thank you so much Terry White Chemmart Brookside

Sofie
SofieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need Lessons in Management of a business

This was the fifth covid vaccine appointment I've made since 2021. They sent a reminder one hour ahead of the time to ensure we were on time, only to be told on arrival there was no time estimate possible. Upon querying this and advising of time restraints, the store manager, in a loud abrupt voice, amongst other comments and accusations, threw my husband out, cancelling his appointment made weeks ago. More interested in her pending golf game, this was the only practice encountered unable to schedule their appointments or willing to adhere to their own timeframes. Rude and opinionated, unwilling to accept errors, attitude of "we are doing you a favour".

Terrywhite Melbourne Street Adelaide.

excellent COVID19 vaccination service! Very friendly and helpful staff! Would highly recommend the store to other. Thanks for the help.

they accused me of stealing, took my stuff of me and made me stay for 5hrs

they accused me of stealing
stole my belongings
held me there for ages
we’re very disrespectful
made me uncomfortable
and took and photo of me with out my permission

Manjil R.
Manjil R.Sydney, NSW

Price difference online and instore

This store doesn't even deserve 1 star. They sell higher price than in their website. Website shows lower price but in store it have a higher price and they don't have any explanation for it. Owner is grumpy and rude. Avoid TerryWhite at any cost. You will Thank me later.

Jason
JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trash service

JenF
JenFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Mawson Lakes TerryWhite pharmacy. They have no process for letting you know your script is ready, you just wait and wait till they’ve served everyone and notice you! Up to 30 mins! Plus I asked for the pharmacists help I waited 15 minutes and they’d told him I was there but he kept serving anyone who came in and ignored me. It’s quicker to travel to Pooraka pharmacy than to get a prescription dispensed or help there. This review is over several visits. I’ve told them- no change. Shocking service.,

Amber
Amber

Worse customer service I have ever experienced

Lisa Kane
Lisa KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is your fault when they lose your script!

Terry White at Currimundi lost my script. They will not take any ownership of it and instead have accused me of taking the script home when I expressly asked the person when I filled the first script if they could make sure it was included on the app so I can re-order. The owner Dean and his manager Lisa refused to take any ownership whatsoever, the owner hung up the phone rather than try to do anything to fix the situation. Disgusting customer service and they tell you you shouldn't be annoyed with them. Never will I cross their doorstep again.

Love these guys

My husband and I both use Terry White at Mawson Lakes (Mawson Central) and we love both the shop and the staff. Whilst its only a small shop we never have a problem getting what we need and if they don't have it in stock they will track it down for you within a day or two.
The staff are just wonderful, always helpful, polite and chatty, offering great recommendations if asked, particularly the pharmacists who are diligent in the advice they provide.
We have never had a bad experience.

brielle
briellePerth, WA

lovely customer service for the most part just two are a little bit rude

terry white chemist clifford gardens very good customer service just 2 staff a little bit rude and cold unfortunately id give 5 stars if this wasn't the case