1.6

Phill A

Phill ASydney, NSW

Face mask rip off

Walked in and thought face masks would be a good idea but $125 for 50 disposable masks was a ‘little’ too high for Made in China product even in the current circumstances.
Try somewhere else ,, we will not be back.

Marg.

Marg.

Masks for Corona virus.

Can someone there please tell me why your masks are 24.99 for ten and yet are 49.00 for 50 in Melbourne? I would like an answer before I make this knowledge public. The same masks are also 30.00 for 10 at Priceline chemists. I do not believe it costs 3 times the amount of delivery between here and Melbourne city so are the aged and vulnerable being exploited?

Store LocationPhillip Island.
Linda G

Linda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lose prescriptions

Twice when I had prescriptions faxed to be dispensed they lost the prescription and had to call GP for another one, they did this twice! Terrible! Only applies to Terry White Chemart in Myer Centre Brisbane City QLD

Chemists

Find out how Terry White Chemmart Physical store compares to other Chemists

Jazib A.

Jazib A.South East Queensland, QLD

Abuse

I went to brownsplain store to buy medicines and perfume but lady at counter treat me as thef and asked you have something in trolley i asked them that u can check but they were aggressive and said me lots of people came stealing from our store whatever there make my day there service was so bad never go to the there again

Bret

BretEyre Peninsula, SA

Port Lincoln SA

Genda

GendaSouth Australia

Terrible taste of product.

The smell and taste as you put these tablets in your mouth is abhorrent. The taste is like the smell of kerosene. I have tried on 2 occasions to purchase Terry White products (made in India) & each time they smell and taste distasteful.

Abhorrent service and deceit.

TW $14.97 for 50ml. None in stock. Walked over to Priceline they had 1 in stock - happy to price match on confirmation - Terry White denied price and removed price tag.

chipo m

chipo mmelbourne

Stockland Terry White Chemist

Horrible pharmacist, that is if need to return faulty products, they will treat you like you are in a court of law, please ladies do not buy your expensive perfume from them because if you are not happy with it they will NOT refund you but will force you to get another one even if you ini longer interested,

Raj

Raj

Poor service and overpriced

I just had a flu jab on Saturday 11/05/2019 and this was charged at $24.95. Your website is advertising for $19.95.
No one at the pharmacy mentioned about the upfront cost before jab. Also, I was not given any paperwork regarding the vaccine. I guess it is mandatory to provide vaccination advice. I always received this in previous years. The staff was too busy to listen to the customer and my overall experience was horrible. Unfortunately, I need to write a lot of reviews against TerryWhite's horrible service in the area.

Go to Chemist Warehouse you can get the vaccination is $12.99. (half price)

Chemists

Find out how Terry White Chemmart Physical store compares to other Chemists

Nelson

Nelson

5 stars for the Pharmacist but 1 star for the chemist dispensary

Terrible and rude old lady when she couldn’t pronounce patient’s name properly and humiliated me by saying I wasn’t listening!! I know it’s Sunday and it’s Mother’s Day and I am sorry she has to work, but if she had decided to take the shift I’d advise she should to put up with it and be professional or else she should quit! There are still a lot of people out there happy to take her job. Even the pharmacist himself felt bad and had to apologise to me and dispense the medication himself.

Store LocationMawson Lakes Central