Tesla Model 3

Tesla Model 3 Questions & Answers

Standard Plus, Long Range, Performance, Rear Wheel Drive (See All)
Brand Manager for Tesla? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3 questions from our users

Matt
Mattasked
Model 3 Performance (2018-2022)

I just read the Expert Review. I noticed in the section on Braking, you stated that the brakes weren't Brembo. I'd like to correct you on this. All 2021 Model 3s have Brembo front brakes. The Model 3 Performance also have single piston (sliding caliper) Brembo rear brakes. I do agree, that the brakes are more than adequate, when you need to apply them.

Davidasked
Model 3 Standard Plus (2019-2021)

I live in Inner West Sydney (Leichhardt) and won't be able to charge at home. Only by running a cable across the pavement which suspect Council won't like even under a outdoor-rated protector strip. Chargers at Tramsheds and Broadway are fairly close to home however. Do you think Model 3 ownership is viable without home charging?

ethannadia
ethannadia
Punky
Punky
Mtlishedasked
Model 3

How do you go with driving without any controls or instruments around the steering wheel? Do you find such a large screen distracting?

I like to turn my screen off at night as it is too bright, do you have this option with a Tesla? Thanks Tanya.

Mtlished

Thanks so much David, sounds like they have got their act together in this respect.

Tesla Model 3