1.0

Nigel M.
Nigel M.Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Crypto Scam

Tetrix is heavily promoted by a crypto scammer/online identity who goes by the name of [Name Removed]. His real name is believed to be [Name Removed]. He runs a public gaming profile known as TeeyoTV.

I have saved my discord chat history with this person and it shows the process of how he scammed me over the course of a month.

I tried contacting him and Tetrix but both him and Tetrix has blocked me without any attempt to clarify the situation. [Name Removed] being the moderator of it all has just decided to ghost me.

The total scam amount was 10 BNB withdraw from my Binance account to his crypto wallet (priced at approx 400 USD per coin at the time) and an additional 3K USD via Paypal.

Rates and Fees