Thai Airways

Thai Airways Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Nunzio La Bianca

Nunzio La Biancaasked

How do I check my booking

Fire
Fire

You can check in online the day before. However you won't know if your seat will be broken or not. A reasonable person would expect a functional seat and working in flight entertainment.

Terriasked

Can yu take your own pillow on Thai airways

Sorry I meant take your own pillow on Thai airways

Simon S.
Simon S.

We need more flights from perth to Bangkok ....i would suggest 3 flights a day like you use too have. But if not 2 a day. Im a fifo worker and have been living in Thailand for over 10 years. I am finding it hard to find a decent 1 way flight back home.. i know hundreds of people who are always talking about how hard it is to find flight from perth to Thailand. So i would suggest a flight around 3pm . Everyday...

Belinda

Belindaasked

Am I permitted to bring tea bags and stock cubes for use in-flight?

Sushma

Sushmaasked

Hi team iam travelling to brisbane first time from india what is the weight you can allow for me?

Debjp

Debjpasked

Flying with Thai 2 morrow have just been reading reviews, sounds terrible has anyone something nice to say!!?

Mick
Mick

I flew Thai airways 2 years ago and in December I am going to cambodia I booked with Thai airways again to fly into bangkok and than catch a bus into Cambodia I really like thai airways good food and good friendly service

Mark
Mark

As I am sitting on the tarmac now waiting to take off for three hours, with no food and only one water offered. They will not let us off the plane and the staff disappeared as soon as the pilot said there is a problem with the engine. He informed us it would be a 1 hour wait and he would update us. Nothing! Last time I paid $800 to sit near a toilet and a sick man now $1000 for this. NEVER AGAIN THAI

Smra K

Smra Kasked

Hi. Im travelling by thai next month with my 9 months old. I have heard staff dont provide milk for babies. Is it true?

Pabs

Pabsasked

We are going to Europe , Does planes have entertainment screens in the seats ?

Neha
Neha

Hi,
They do have it but they don't work. I reckon you don't prefer Thai Airways ever because the staff too is unfriendly.

Since I flew TG a lot, all of the planes have screens and they also work. There are plenty of movies and songs on board, just to keep you entertained throughout the flight

Fessasked

When I fly with Thai airlines in July ; is it possible to pre book and pay for an exit seat?

happyending
happyending

Hi Fess!
The simple answer is, I don't think so. I regularly fly Perth to Bangkok with Thai Airlines. Once your booking is confirmed, you can go into "Manage My Booking" on Thai's website. You can then select your preferred seat on the aircraft. The "available seats" to choose from always seem to be in the rear section of the plane, and EXIT ROW seats are always shown as "not available" i.e someone has beaten you and already picked the exit row seats.

At least, that's what I thought, until on one flight, I got settled into my seat and the entire row of exit seats in front of me was vacant!! They were shown as "not available" when I tried to select my seat online. I wasn't very happy about this scenario, but it did make me realise that there's something fishy going on.

Apparently Thai Airways "reserve" these EXIT ROW seats for allocation to passengers when you check in at the Airport. Upon check in, just ask if there is any vacant EXIT ROW seats. It works for me 9 out of 10 times. No extra charge for EXIT ROW seat, and the extra leg room is heavenly. Tip, check in early before other passengers ask for the same thing.

Fess

Thanks for the reply ; I normally get to the gate on opening time to ask for exit seat and usually I am lucky enough to get one . Being 2 metres tall it is always a huge relief to have the leg room. Long flights I tend to book a seat in case I miss out .cheers