Thankyou Nappies Go Getter

Thankyou Nappies Go Getter (page 2 of 6)

Love love love thankyou nappies and wipes!

We love thankyou baby! We find the nappies so much more absorbent than other brands and the wipes are so much thicker, bigger and stronger. We especially love that every time we buy them we are helping mums and bubs around the world. The new subscription servics is the absolute best. Oh and they look so cute!

The only nappy we use!

We love the Thank You brand so we stocked up on the newborn nappies and after trying many other brands since our bub's been born, we cannot recommend them enough. We have tried Huggies and Aldi nappies and both caused leakage and our Thank you ones have been the only ones that haven't leaked.
They look awesome, come in accurate sizes and are making difference. They are a little bit pricier than other nappies but when it comes down to it, we would prefer quality over others that you'd have to constantly change as they aren't doing the job!
We love Thank You nappies and we can't recommend them enough!

So great to hear you've been loving using our nappies! Thanks so much for your support :) - Thankyou Team

Great Company, great products

They fit my son perfectly and we haven’t had any leaks. Great company and 100% profits goes to amazing projects around the world. Love the patterns too. I always get compliments from other mums about these nappies of how fantastic they look. We are super happy with them. Thank you!

Terrible. Don’t think about buying

Compared to huggies these are inferior. And these are often more expensive! It’s great to have a social conscience but they still need to work. They caused my daughter her first ever nappy rash. They smell gross when a little wee is in them ... and they leave red marks on the legs and waist. Not a great product !

Terrible nappies. Don’t buy

Don’t buy these. I bought a box when they were on sale at Woolworths. My son wore them and the first night I just thought it was just an accident that he was wet through. But the next 3 nights same thing. Even wet through the day after wearing for a short time. I wouldn’t bother, stick with buggies or baby love for the same price.

Severe leakage issue!

I tried the Thank You nappies when they first came out as I love what the brand stands for and have used many of their other products. They had terrible leakage issues so I went back to Huggies.
However, last week I purchased them again as the box said they now had better absorption. Sadly still the same results! I'm using them on my two year old and they're okay during the day now, but they leak overnight. Really disappointed because I want to support this brand, and I will continue to buy their other products, but their nappies need further improvement.

Love them!

I was a bit nervous to try but I really like them now. Fits better than Huggies for my baby boy and I have never had any issues with leakage etc with Thank You nappies. Great concept, 100% of their profits go to child and maternal health programs around the world. Not only better for the environment but safer for babies as well, compared to other big brands. Definitely recommended.

Worst nappie I have ever used.

I have twin boys and have tried every brand. I use coles nappies through the day and usually huggies over night. Being that Thank you Nappies are the same price as Huggies but made from recycled goods I wanted to try them. Never again. Both boys soaked through. The nappies are left like a wet plastic bag with no room for absorption. My boys skin was white from literally being soaked. They are not a nappie for over night.

Love these nappies!

We bought these nappies after we kept getting leakage with a different brand. The best decision ever! They are super absorbent and I love the simple black and white design. Easy to put on and take off and we've had minimal leaks since the switch. I have recommended them to friends who also were experiencing leaks and they have all switched as well.

Brilliant nappies, we love them!

We love that all the dollars that fly out the door for those millions of boxes of nappies, are going straight to a cause that benefits others, and not the big corporate companies! I love that they're monochrome patterns and they are eco friendly. Conveniently available in woolies and coles so can often buy them on special like all the other brands. They fit well, although we seem to need to size up for our biggish bub or can sometimes get leaks (same with other brands). TOP nappy in our book!

Awesome everyday nappy!

Love using these for our everyday nappy! Ethically made, contributes to a good cause and look good. They have contained most of the nappy explosions, but we still use Huggies overnight as the thank you's aren't *quite* as absorbent. (we also love the rest of the Thank You Baby range - especially the mums and bubs oil)

Good nappies

Good nappies, no leaks, nice and soft. And like the cause. Did find them to be a bit big on my petite 10kg two year old though, but still had no leaks.

Thankyou

Great quality, great price, great cause.
Thankyou!
(Apparently you have to write fifty words minimum though to leave a review-only downside)
We love the nappies particularly, but have tried all the baby products and they are all great. No leaks, no rashes, and delivered straight to the door. Thank you thank you.

Great product. Good fit and very absorbent.

Thankyou nappies are environmentally responsible and their proceeds go to helping those less fortunate.

In addition, the nappies themselves are very absorbent and a great fit. They stay on even with my extremely active and wriggly one-year-old.

I would highly recommend them to parents looking for an alternative to those more commonly found in your local supermarket.

Not bad!

I wanted to love these nappies, as they are a wonderful company and eco friendly. Absorbency wise they are not too bad, however they often did not last the whole night without leaking. They are also too rough for sensitive baby skin, especially around the legs and tummy area. just a little more tweaking and they would be perfect.

Good nappies!

These are good nappies. I find they hold wee well, but I find poo often leaks, especially if I don’t change the nappy the minute it is dirty. I do love the patterns though! The nappies are lovely and soft and can easily get my 5month old through a whole night.

great nappies easy to use and comfortable

found these nappies quite good the material could be slightly softer but otherwise were great to use, easy to apply, the tabs maybe could be a tiny bit longer but sizing was good too. the fabric was softer than other natural nappies I have used which I was happy with and the colour great too
thanks again

Good nappies

These nappies do everything that they should. Little one can go a whole night in them and she hasn't had any problems with nappy rash etc. They stay put even when she is rolling around madly during the day. And the company invests in a good cause. What's not to love!

No thank you!!

Bought these nappies heard about the positive feedback. Good idea and cause... but didn't seem to absorb anything.
Over night was the worst because come morning just rolling the nappy to throw out it would leak out all contents...
doubt my son got a rash from it being damp and wet so we decided to only use at home and two hour max just to get rid of them.

Great nappies

I've been using Thank You nappies since they launched and now with my second baby have been able to use more sizes (we're currently on crawler/go getter). I love so much about the product:
- no chemicals/harsh dyes
- consideration to what it's filled with to help bub and the environment
- slimmer fit
- great visual design (no Disney characters covering them or cartoon characters)
- the profits go to women and mothers in need across the globe

Love them and will continue to use them until bub is out of nappies