Love these Nappies!

I have been using Thank You nappies since my daughter was a new born. The wetness indicator on the new born size is extremely helpful however needs to be added to the bigger sizes. I have been using a size bigger since my daughter was roughly 5kgs as I had trouble getting them to fit around her bum and tummy, the next size up does the trick. She also has sensitive skin and prone to nappy rash but these nappies are nice and soft and comfortable for her and last all night. Never had a leak or issue with them unlike a gifted box of Huggies nappies which leaked often.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Not 1 poo has been contained!

Every time he does a poo it spews out the side and I need to do a full change. God I can’t wait for this box to finish and don’t think I’ll get another. Their products are usually great but nappies are unfortunately rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Hey David! So sorry to hear this has been your experience. Our lovely customer experience team would always love to chat further if you'd like to reach out at baby@thankyou.co

Great nappies and a beautiful cause

I started buying Thank You nappies due to it helping such a great cause. I was extremely surprised at how good the product is. The nappies are super absorbent compared to other nappies. Coming in a huge box is affordable and lasts for some time. She has no rash and the nappies don't stick to her skin.

Happy baby

I found it was great. The waistband fit nicely and the tabs didn't get caught on the carpet and plenty of stretch for my son to run and climb without worrying about leaks . Plus using the code on the box shows where they are helping someone else in need

Really absorbent and doing good

Thank you nappies are reasonably priced and just as absorbent as more expensive brands. Recently they had a great promotion where they were giving away free singlets in each pack. I love the idea of helping other mothers in third world countries. They aren’t as colourful as other nappies, but who cares?

Best nappy until baby got to 9.5kg

I found this brand the best by far until my baby turned 13 months. Then they began to leak overnight and I had to switch brands. When the leaks began he was 9.5kg so I moved him up to the next size, but the leaks continued. Hopefully some improvements can be made to the larger sizes.

Gets the job done.

Look I'm not going to rant and rave, they're nappies right. They have one job, and they do it very well. Very rarely will we get any leakage at all.
Plus the fact it's a social enterprise means it's a double win. We get a great product and those in need get a hand, what more could you ask for?
Great product all around.

I won't buy anything else

These nappies fit really well, don't leak, are super absorbent and really well priced. They don't have cheesy baby pictures all over them in bright pink or blue. They have cool designs. They give you everything you need in a nappy and profits all go to child and maternal projects in developing nations. Happy baby, happy mummy. I won't buy anything else.

Definitely worth every cent!

Love these nappies. Was a bit nervous changing brands because no one wants a leaky nappy day or night. The thought about helping others simply by purchasing one box is what really made me buy them. They turned out to be a perfect fit for my 16 month old daughter who does have cute and chunky thighs and these have never leaked. It really is a win - win.

The Only Nappies That Have Worked!

These are the absolute best!! I never had anyone recommend them but for some reason I just bought them one day out of desperation and I've NEVER gone for another brand since! Honestly my daughter (1.5 yrs) was the absolute worst for exploding diapers when she was younger. She had an intolerance to dairy which we didn't work out until a lot later, so her bowel movements really weren't great. None the less this brand was the only brand that worked for us! She has never had nappy rash, at all! They are super absorbent and hold everything in nicely!!

They are slightly pricey (I always buy them on special) but I love knowing that I am also supporting a brand that has vision for a better future for the world my daughter will grow up in.

So glad I tried these!

WOW! We are SO happy with our box of thank you nappies! After trying literally most nappies on the market and leaking with every single one I am soooo glad to say we have finally found a nappy that keeps our busy little miss dry all day AND night! She’s on the move and not liking nappy changes at the moment so we can’t wait to try out the nappy pants next!

All I need for the night time!

I have gone from the Aldi brand nappies (changing 2-3 times overnight ) to one of these at night. Their absorbency is far beyond what I had ever had and then some!
Makes the nights a lot less wakeful for a chunky 10kg 10mo!

A socially conscious option, that just helps you decide, yep these are great to compliment my modern cloth nappies during the day!

We love these nappies

We were big time users of Huggies nappies and pretty much hated on the rest. We went on holiday to the states and bought some honest nappies while there. That lead me to do some research on all the nasties and chemicals that are in your typical nappies. I then tried Thank You nappies when we got home and never looked back. The main thing is how there are no chemicals, they keep my son dry(even overnight.). Once you think about all the good that is coming from your purchase to give back to those in need, how could you want to use anything but thank you nappies moving forward!

Amazing Nappies

I have tried several nappy brands but these are the best. They have never leaked overnight or during the day and can handle even the worst of explosions

Great product! Haven’t looked back

Absolutely love these nappies, I bought the Thank You nappies when they first came out as I believe in what Thankyou are doing and wanted to support it. After all you spend so much money on nappies I feel better knowing it is going towards something. The design of these nappies is brilliant and my little boy hasn’t experienced nappy rash. We are now venturing into the nappy pants which at times can leak but that’s only at night and when the nappy hasn’t been put on properly. All in all I recommend giving these nappies a try!

Great nappie - looks good and gets the job done!

I first saw one of these nappies on a friend's baby and I HAD to know where she got them. I've spent countless hours complaining how ugly things for babies are but not these nappies. So, looks were great, but how did they perform?. Excellent. They feel different, they look different and they work! My little girl gets a rash easily and has eczema, these nappies never give her a rash or flair her sensitive skin. I converted over from Huggies (since Huggies decided to nix the bulk large nappy boxes in favor for a smaller, more expensive option - so they'll never have my business again). But anyway, out of a negative came me finding these brilliant nappies. Happily recommend to anyone who asks... and probably some people who didn't! ha ha.

Great nappy, highly recommended

We have tried several brands of nappies for our 6 month old boy including huggies and Aldi nappies and found Thank you to be the best quality. It is thinner than huggies nappies and it doesn't bulk up like huggies does when the nappy is soiled. The best part was that it held everything in when baby does a number 2, and that was a life saver on many occasions, especially when we traveled abroad. It was dearer than aldi nappies but more superior in quality and it just means that I didn't have to change as often (I use about 8-10 nappies a day) and that pretty much evens out the cost but you have peace of mind that there is no leakage.

I would recommend trying this product.

Perfect!

Really good product, it didn’t give any rash to my baby, I found the nappie fits well in the hips and the back in compare with other brands. It holds a wet nappie for at least 5 hours without accidents & the good thing every package u buy u are helping some else.

Love

Absolutely love these nappies! The design is so much more appealing to the eye than other nappies! Soft on my little ones bum and the products are gentle on his sensitive skin ❤️ The products also smell great! Will defiantly be buying more of these products in the future! Thank you

Fantastic product.

Absolutely loved these nappies. They didnt leak and didnt make her wee smell. Best part is she had no reaction to them. The wipes were fantastic as well, nice and thick and had the perfect moisture. The bath wash smelt devine and did the job perfectly. Again both the wipes and bath wash was so gentle on her skin there was no reactions.