Thankyou Nappies Mover & Shaker

Thankyou Nappies Mover & Shaker (page 2 of 3)

4.2

• Comfort

Love

Absolutely love these nappies! The design is so much more appealing to the eye than other nappies! Soft on my little ones bum and the products are gentle on his sensitive skin ❤️ The products also smell great! Will defiantly be buying more of these products in the future! Thank you

Fantastic product.

Absolutely loved these nappies. They didnt leak and didnt make her wee smell. Best part is she had no reaction to them. The wipes were fantastic as well, nice and thick and had the perfect moisture. The bath wash smelt devine and did the job perfectly. Again both the wipes and bath wash was so gentle on her skin there was no reactions.

Kerrie

Kerrie

Amazing we love them

Loved your nappies and everything they stand for Purchased them from day one and always will purchase your nappies and products. Bath wash is amazing and so kind and gentle on my little ones sentive skins and it also smelt amazing which was great. Nappies have always been good to us we love them

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Thankyou Nappies Mover & Shaker compares to other Disposable Nappies

Works well but sized a bit small

Worked well for days and nights with my 2yo, 12kg son in the mover and shaker size(10-15kg) but if he got any fatter would have to move up a size. He had no complaints about it feeling scratchy and there seemed to be plenty of elastic. It’s nice to know you are helping a social enterprise at the same time. The price point is pretty good too. Another great product from Thank you.

A Nappy that does as it should.

Nappies draw moisture away, leaving non irritated skin. They’re a snug fit, no leakage, and not too bulky. They suit both my boy and girl, so no need to buy separate nappies. Thank you nappies are a great price compared to other brands, and I love that my purchase is going to a good cause. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new pull ups!
We love thank you nappies!!!!

Could never fault them!

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey Telecia, thank you so much for your support Telecia. So awesome to hear you and your fam are loving our nappies and wipes! Wishing you and your fam a great week ahead!

Karina

KarinaPerth

I'm so disappointed

I love the Thank You brand, but unfortunately their nappies aren't any good... at all. We live very consciously and always chose products that will benefit in other areas.
I have tried a few boxes, but every time I buy them I'm reminded why I stopped using them.
I'm blessed with an all night sleeper, so we need something that's going to last the night. No good for number 2's, and they really smell after just one wee. I'll be standing buy ready to try them again if they improve the quality. Sorry for the bad review, I hope it will help encourage the company to keep improving, as I genuinely want to love these nappies. <3

Aura D

Aura DGold Coast, QLD

Thankyou Nappies are not good at all.

I am really disappointed about this nappy, I tested for 1 week and it was the most horible experience I' ve ever had since I became a new mum, 1. My 1 year old boy woke up with his poop leaking out, omg! That was a big mess, 2. During the day in every nappy's change I see outside the nappy something like a spider web, it was very rare. Any way I won't buy this Thankyou nappies anymore. Thanks!

Megan

MeganMelbourne

Reliable nappy

I have been using these for 3 weeks now both day and night time and haven't had any leaks. Really pleased with the absorbency of these nappies and I also like the black and white design. I love the Thank you ethos of combating poverty, what a great initiative to support.

Bek

BekAdelaide

Perfect for daytime use

Anneke

AnnekeSydney

Wanted them to replace our Baby Love nappies, but didn't quite match absorbency...

I had hoped we could use Thankyou nappies overnight on our 15 month old, but unfortunately we have had a couple of leaks overnight. They are great to use during the day, love their design, their business model etc, but unfortunately won't be using them overnight again.

Every baby is different though, and other mums I know swear by these nappies! Huggies didn't work for us either. Stick with what works I suppose!

Luce

LuceBroome

Excellent quality and ethical to boot

Thankyou nappies have a great unisex design and a slim fit that is great under clothes. The material is soft and the absorbency is amazing. They are perfect for bub to be able to explore and learn without being hampered by a bulky or leaky bum and they have a social conscience to boot

Super Happy

Thank you nappies are so good. I find them to be super soft and absorbent. The nappies are also a slim fit so are great under clothing. No big puffy butts. Great unisex designs too. I love the thank you products and thank you business model. Highly recommend these nappies.

Olly

OllyPerth

Used from birth, love them

Sam

SamMelbourne

Using for 3 months & never had a leak - perfect.

Disposable Nappies

These have been pretty brilliant

We switched to the Thank You brand and we haven't looked back since!
The nappies fit well and do not leave any red marks.
We had some issues with overnight absorbancy but we generally don't have this as an issue if we give bub a "fresh bum" for bed. Sometimes we still have a leaky morning but we had that we previous brands too.

**TIP**
Call Thank You if you are unsure on sizing!
I called them coz my bub was on the borderline of the top end of one size and the bottom of the next size up and they were happy to talk to me and help me out.

They're products and customer service have been brilliant for my family and I.

Mike

MikeMelbourne

Lacks overnight absorbency/capacity of other brands

We really wanted to support the Thankyou brand, but these nappies really badly lack the absorbency and/or capacity we'd come to expect from the (admittedly more expensive) Naty brand.

For daytime use, when changes are more frequent, they're fine. But for overnight use, our little boy is often waking up from a full night's sleep in the Thankyou nappies, soaked-through.

We've never had that with the (admittedly more expensive) Naty nappies, so we'll have to return to those.

It's a shame, because I like the Thankyou project's cause!

Lis g

Lis gSydney

I like these nappies

I've heard mixed reviews about these nappies, but I've used them quite a bit now. I usually use huggies. During the day I think they are fantastic. Overnight we have had a couple of leaks. Given the fact that they are socially responsible and less environmentally damaging I now choose to use these during the day and huggies overnight.
No issues with rashes- and my bub has sensitive skin, so a lot of other nappy brands haven't agreed with him.

Mumma D

Mumma Dmelbourne

Not worth the risk

When I move from a functioning nappy to try and support the Thank you company's mission, I really hoped that the nappy would perform - but after having 4 poo explosions in a row, fine for a wee but you can't really control that variable! I've decided that it's really not worth the hassle. Really disappointed.

Really wanted to like these but very disappointed!

I love the Thank You range of products and thought we'd try the nappies on our toddler as they were on sale at the supermarket.

Love the look of them and they feel soft and nice, but we have had two nappy leaks in one week with these nappies- one at night after only a few hours and one during a midday nap. The other brand we regularly use have never leaked so I am really disappointed. Won't bother buying again.