Bed wetting

The only nappies I could use when my son was toilet trainined but having accidents at night at times,he was around the age of 4yrs old and these could hold it all while others would leak

Love love love

I have been using Thank You nappies for my daughter since she was 4 months old. I was having massive issues with leaking with other nappies - big companies.
Thank You Nappies have been the best, I would never go back, my daughter is now 2 1/2 and I have never had another leakage or poo explosion.
If you haven’t tried them you need to - ASAP

Best life changing nappies ever!

Absorbent and stylish like no other. My baby feeds all night long and these nappies hold in every drop! What an amazing way to change thr lives of mothers and babies in countries like Nepal where so many still die from child birth. The cool monochrome styles make them even cooler!

Great nappies

I’ve been using Thankyou brand toiletries & buying their food products for a while now as I really like their “giving back” business model. Very happy to find out they started selling nappies. The nappies are very soft & slim. Lasts through the night & never had a leak, not even poo blow outs. Performs way better & more comfortable than Huggies. And I’m happy knowing it’s safe for baby’s skin.

So much love for Thankyou nappies!

Only tried Thankyou nappies after my son became a toddler (no knowledge about this brand before!) and now for second Bub, I only use Thankyou! No leak, love the black & white patterns, and helps to bring child and maternal health care to families in need. Yes, yes and yes.

I love everything about these nappies!

Great product, they’re very absorbant. I have been using these nappies since they launched across a variety of sizes and I’ve never had a leak. Quality is fantastic and the concept behind the band and company is outstanding. I love the look of them, the designs are fantastic as well.

Our ‘go to’ nappies

Love our Thankyou nappies. I find them more reliable than a lot of other brands. Cute black and white designs and love that I’m helping someone else less privileged just by buying them!
Also, even better now that there are pull ups for my toilet trained bub to wear to bed.

Best nappies ever! Especially at night time

Thank you nappies are the bomb! We have never had a leaky moment and they get us through the night, which is beyond fantastic when your a tired mumma & dadda!
Tabs have never broken (like other brands do

LOVE THEM! Only nappies my daughter wears!

We’ve used every size from newborn up! Just started using the nappy pants this week they are perfect super soft, super easy to get on and off, and no leakage! Baby girl is much happier in these than another brand we tried as our local store was out of these ones! highly recommend! will be stocking up on newborn size soon for baby no 2 !

It was great to get a chance to try these

I had been wanting to try these nappies, but having two kids using nappies and at some points in different sizes, I couldn't justify spending my fortnight's budget on something that may not do the job, even if I did like the story behind Thank You.

They didn't do too badly during the day but unless they were on special, I don't think we would buy them while we have two kids in nappies. They don't hold up well overnight for us.

I loved that you could track the processes of individual products - great concept.

Happy customer

I like the nappies. Price wise would make me not consider buying again unless stuck as same price as ones I.buy and like. Didn't get to try them over night so I might buy smaller packet see how I go with my 8mth old.
Love money goes to charity and over all happy with product

leak proof nappies

The designs are funky and unisex. They are super absorbent and have the inner elastic to gently hug baby's bottom to ensure wee and poo stays in the nappy. The fibre is soft and enriched with soothing aloe vera and vitamin E. They are hypoallergenic and free from nasties like chlorine and latex. We have used these as daytime and overnight nappies and not had any issues.

The motivation behind the brand is also important to me, I love that their profits go to the trust, which then distributes the funds to life-changing food, water and health and sanitation programs around the world.

Thanks so much for your support Katie! So awesome to hear Thankyou nappies have been a win for you and your fam :) - Thankyou Team

Best. Nappies. EVER

We have been using Thankyou nappies since they were released. My son is now almost 2 and we are about to have another. We will have two little bottoms in Thankyou nappies and very happy we do. They’re soft, absorbent, trendy and WORLD-CHANGING. 64 nappies for $28 @ Coles GET ON IT!

Thank You need to look up “super absorbent” in dictionary

I went and bought these nappies for my daughter because I liked the design.

Virtually every single nappy that I used leaked and I had to change clothing then soak the clothes to clean them.

Usually I but another product that is half the price and absorbs twice the liquid.

I like the idea behind this band however the product in this case is sub standard.