Thankyou Nappies

Thankyou Nappies (page 2 of 11)

Go Getter, Mover & Shaker, Bundle of Joy, etc...

• Comfort

Dbuz

DbuzWestern District, VIC

Really absorbent and doing good

Thank you nappies are reasonably priced and just as absorbent as more expensive brands. Recently they had a great promotion where they were giving away free singlets in each pack. I love the idea of helping other mothers in third world countries. They aren’t as colourful as other nappies, but who cares?

Annie-Bee

Annie-BeeAU

Great Nappies, great cause

Love the nappies, they work great and my baby has never had a rash with them. If they were biodegradable they would get 5 stars. Have used all the sizes so far and never had any problems. They look pretty cute too. An example of a business! Will continue using this brand. Thank you!

Leakage every change!

Layne

LayneSydney

Don't Bother

Honestly, don't bother. I tried them before my baby started solids, she would leak for no.2 up the back every time without fail. So only used a few times and gave up. Tried again after baby started solids, holds no.2's better but then after wearing them everyday for a few days, she started getting a bad nappy rash that almost looked like burn marks. Never again. Just stick with Huggies or Baby Love. The brands that have been around for a while that have had plenty of time to test.

Sarah

SarahGeelong

Best nappy until baby got to 9.5kg

I found this brand the best by far until my baby turned 13 months. Then they began to leak overnight and I had to switch brands. When the leaks began he was 9.5kg so I moved him up to the next size, but the leaks continued. Hopefully some improvements can be made to the larger sizes.

MarcyM

MarcyMACT

Great for number 1, not so mucb the later

Great diaper but no wetness indicator!

Great diaper with stylish prints that are not overly cutesy. The nappies hold quite a bit but do not come up high enOugh at the back. The side tabs are too short for a round tummy. The biggest downside is the lack of a wetness indicator which is in all other major brands!

Rachel

RachelSydney

Newborn size were good but prefer other brands for infant size 2 and above

Newborn range have the wetness indicator. This is a huge help for middle of the night nappy changes and not unnecessarily bothering the baby during the day. Newborn size was a great nappy range, never leaked, no rashes or weird jelly blobs from over-wet nappies (like huggies do), lasted the few hours between one change and the next. Sadly anything above newborn size thank you nappies, such as the infant range and above, do not have the wetness indicator. For this reason alone my husband and I will no longer buy this nappy range (as another comparable brand does still provide wetness indicator for infant size). Might revisit this brand again when on sale and other options unavailable.

We've sprung a leak

My hubby bought these nappies as huggies were out of stock. I wish he hadn't. My 5month old son had the first one on for just over an hour and it leaked. How can I trust them overnight? Very disappointing especially considering the price. I would not recommend them and now have a pack sitting here that I don't want to use.

Klara

Klara

Great overnight nappy!

We use thank you nappies overnight for our 6m boy, who can sleep up to 12hrs and never had a leak. They don’t do the weird bulge thing at the front like some other brands. I also like the gender neutral monochrome prints. Overall great disposable nappy, which can further assist people in need. Why not?

Alicia

Alicia

Will get you through the night!

Love these nappies, great absorbency lasted us 14h as my Baby passed out at 4pm after a big day and didn’t wake till 5am (nappy was changed an hour before). No leaks. My only criticism is the side tabs need to be slightly longer. I have a chunky bub and there’s a great fit everywhere but she’ll Outgrow the waist due to the tabs being too short/not stretchy enough. But the next size is too big. Will have to go back to the ALDI in the meantime as their tabs have way more give.

Sarena

SarenaSydney

Good quality but can’t get us through the nigjt

Bought a box during their promotion period. About half the time it leaked through the night (5 hours or more) but doesn’t leak during the day. The material is good quality and bubba seems to be quit comfortable with it. I would still use it during the day but won’t use it during the night.

Cassie

Cassie

Best nappy I had never bought!

I used Huggies for the first 3 months but I wanted to try the new improved thank you and I am so glad I did!
Fit is great
Nappy is absorbent
No leaks
No wetting through
I get to help women’s health projects

There are no down sides. I can’t believe how this is the same company from a year ago!!!!!

Yasssss these are my new go to.

I love them!! Better than Huggies!

My baby would get nappy rash from Huggies. She doesn't get nappy rash with Thank you Nappies. These are amazing and I am so happy with them. I converted a few other mums as well, who are also very happy with them. I would highly recommend these nappies. Best of all you are supporting an Australian business and all the amazing work they do.

Happy with the Nappy

Happy with these Nappies - Little Dreamer, Bundle of Joy, Go Getter, Mover & Shaker
We have used these nappies on and off since birth, when we could afford them/they were on special, and have always been happy with them. We wish we could afford them all the time but price-wise some weeks we can only manage the $11 per supermarket brand packet.

DiggerMelbourne

Gets the job done.

Look I'm not going to rant and rave, they're nappies right. They have one job, and they do it very well. Very rarely will we get any leakage at all.
Plus the fact it's a social enterprise means it's a double win. We get a great product and those in need get a hand, what more could you ask for?
Great product all around.

Mel CSunshine Coast

Best life changing nappies ever!

Absorbent and stylish like no other. My baby feeds all night long and these nappies hold in every drop! What an amazing way to change thr lives of mothers and babies in countries like Nepal where so many still die from child birth. The cool monochrome styles make them even cooler!

Farm mum

Farm mumSouth West, WA

Not the worst

I used the newborn thank you nappies and loved them, although my little man didn’t fit into them until he was a week old. So after using up att my Huggies nappies I’ve moved onto the thank you crawler nappies. The fit is great, absorbency is also good (I would get a whole night out of huggies, now I do a night time change with thank you)...
one thing I really don’t like is the missing wetness indicator, I don’t understand why it’s not on this nappy?? Probably won’t purchase this size nappy again.

meaganjade

meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would choose Thankyou Nappies every time!

These nappies are incredible! They are more absorbent than any other nappies we have tried and definitely get us through the night! We have only ever had 2-3 poop explosions, and very few leakages in the 4 months we have been using them. I also like the trendy, unisex design. I would definitely recommend these!

CarmenCG

CarmenCGSydney

Excellent nappies

We originally bought the Huggies Newborn Ultimate nappies for our premmie (currently 4 week old twins) and they were OK but we found we had a few pee blowouts. I was given a couple of boxes of the Thank You Little Dreamer nappies and we switched to them this week and absolutely love them! The sizing is great and we know that our little guys (only 2.5 kgs) will still fit in to them for a while. Even though they are currently quite little, the fit isn't compromised at all. I highly recommend these nappies for your newborn.