Thankyou Nappies

Tasneem M

Tasneem MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Absolutely love the Thank you nappies.They are very comfortable and absorbent. My bubba loves it and I will continue to be a loyal customer .Best of all funds go for a social cause. Even the grip tabs are really nice and tight.NO leaks at all. Above all the price is fairly reasonable.

Mel

Mel

Absolutely love them

These nappies are wonderful. The fit is perfect for my daughter, no leakages and they don't get bulky when they're full. So she stays comfortable between feeds. I've also used the larger nappies with my older daughter and have absolutely loved every size. I highly recommend giving them a go. You're buying nappies anyway, you may as well buy the ones that will help as mother somewhere else in the world have a safe birth.

Adele B

Adele BSydney

The Only Nappies That Have Worked!

These are the absolute best!! I never had anyone recommend them but for some reason I just bought them one day out of desperation and I've NEVER gone for another brand since! Honestly my daughter (1.5 yrs) was the absolute worst for exploding diapers when she was younger. She had an intolerance to dairy which we didn't work out until a lot later, so her bowel movements really weren't great. None the less this brand was the only brand that worked for us! She has never had nappy rash, at all! They are super absorbent and hold everything in nicely!!

They are slightly pricey (I always buy them on special) but I love knowing that I am also supporting a brand that has vision for a better future for the world my daughter will grow up in.

Love these nappies

Great social concept that makes sure some good comes out of buying these products. I love that the nappies have no nasties on babies’ skin and biodegrade. I’ve used every single size of the these nappies now and love them for their absorbency, fit, style and idea. Thank you thank you for the new improved version.
Pricy but worth every cent.

Game Changer

When pregnant, I was thrilled to find out Thankyou were bringing out a Baby range just in time for the birth of my daughter. In theory, I would have loved to have been a cloth nappy parent but it just wasn't to be. To be able to buy a product which didn't have all the nasties AND was actually helping another mama (through the contribution Thankyou makes to Child and Maternal Health programs) has made me passionate about this product. Sometimes we can't do everything as mamas but I'm grateful that something as simple as my choice in nappies for my daughter can make a difference! Not only that, the nappies have been recently been improved which have increased their absorbency and I'm starting to find them in Woolies too!

great nappies beautiful concept

we love these nappies, they are the only ones will will use on our baby, the size is just right and they are as effective and reliable like any other brand. i love the online and deliver service, it was efficient, quick and easy.
i’m happy to know that our choice is helping other people in need

Great concept

Love our Thankyou nappies. We are SO happy with our box of thank you nappies. Quality is fantastic and the concept behind the band and company is outstanding. I love the designs which are fantastic as well. And the best part is that with every box we buy, we know we're helping to fund maternal and child health programs in low-income countries. A socially conscious option, that just helps you decide – YES!!

Jessica J

Jessica JMelbourne

So glad I tried these!

WOW! We are SO happy with our box of thank you nappies! After trying literally most nappies on the market and leaking with every single one I am soooo glad to say we have finally found a nappy that keeps our busy little miss dry all day AND night! She’s on the move and not liking nappy changes at the moment so we can’t wait to try out the nappy pants next!

So much love for Thankyou nappies!

Only tried Thankyou nappies after my son became a toddler (no knowledge about this brand before!) and now for second Bub, I only use Thankyou! No leak, love the black & white patterns, and helps to bring child and maternal health care to families in need. Yes, yes and yes.

Such great nappies! We LOVE them!

We've used Thankyou nappies since the birth of our first baby (girl). They have a modern monochrome look and are so slimline that they fit in skinny jeans without looking bulky.
Aside from the occasional 'poo explosion' that any parent experiences with a newborn, we've never had issues with our Thankyou nappies leaking. They've always held their contents overnight and they don't end up smelly like some other nappies.
We LOVE the Thankyou nappies!

SophieLC1984

SophieLC1984

I love everything about these nappies!

Great product, they’re very absorbant. I have been using these nappies since they launched across a variety of sizes and I’ve never had a leak. Quality is fantastic and the concept behind the band and company is outstanding. I love the look of them, the designs are fantastic as well.

Cass

CassMelbourne

All I need for the night time!

I have gone from the Aldi brand nappies (changing 2-3 times overnight ) to one of these at night. Their absorbency is far beyond what I had ever had and then some!
Makes the nights a lot less wakeful for a chunky 10kg 10mo!

A socially conscious option, that just helps you decide, yep these are great to compliment my modern cloth nappies during the day!

Finlay

FinlayBrisbane

We love these nappies

We were big time users of Huggies nappies and pretty much hated on the rest. We went on holiday to the states and bought some honest nappies while there. That lead me to do some research on all the nasties and chemicals that are in your typical nappies. I then tried Thank You nappies when we got home and never looked back. The main thing is how there are no chemicals, they keep my son dry(even overnight.). Once you think about all the good that is coming from your purchase to give back to those in need, how could you want to use anything but thank you nappies moving forward!

Nic

NicGold Coast

Our ‘go to’ nappies

Love our Thankyou nappies. I find them more reliable than a lot of other brands. Cute black and white designs and love that I’m helping someone else less privileged just by buying them!
Also, even better now that there are pull ups for my toilet trained bub to wear to bed.

Nicole

NicoleClyde North

Amazing Nappies

I have tried several nappy brands but these are the best. They have never leaked overnight or during the day and can handle even the worst of explosions

Thopkins

ThopkinsBaldivis

Love them!

I was sold on their mission statements of giving back to people in need. I was a bit sceptical at first-not knowing what the quality would be like. I love them-I’ve only had a few leaks (and that was only because my daughter had done some massive blow outs!) I would never use another brand!

Laura

LauraBarwon heads

Best nappies ever! Especially at night time

Thank you nappies are the bomb! We have never had a leaky moment and they get us through the night, which is beyond fantastic when your a tired mumma & dadda!
Tabs have never broken (like other brands do

Great product! Haven’t looked back

Absolutely love these nappies, I bought the Thank You nappies when they first came out as I believe in what Thankyou are doing and wanted to support it. After all you spend so much money on nappies I feel better knowing it is going towards something. The design of these nappies is brilliant and my little boy hasn’t experienced nappy rash. We are now venturing into the nappy pants which at times can leak but that’s only at night and when the nappy hasn’t been put on properly. All in all I recommend giving these nappies a try!

Great nappie - looks good and gets the job done!

I first saw one of these nappies on a friend's baby and I HAD to know where she got them. I've spent countless hours complaining how ugly things for babies are but not these nappies. So, looks were great, but how did they perform?. Excellent. They feel different, they look different and they work! My little girl gets a rash easily and has eczema, these nappies never give her a rash or flair her sensitive skin. I converted over from Huggies (since Huggies decided to nix the bulk large nappy boxes in favor for a smaller, more expensive option - so they'll never have my business again). But anyway, out of a negative came me finding these brilliant nappies. Happily recommend to anyone who asks... and probably some people who didn't! ha ha.

tate

tatemelbourne

LOVE THEM! Only nappies my daughter wears!

We’ve used every size from newborn up! Just started using the nappy pants this week they are perfect super soft, super easy to get on and off, and no leakage! Baby girl is much happier in these than another brand we tried as our local store was out of these ones! highly recommend! will be stocking up on newborn size soon for baby no 2 !