The Acacia Tree

Listing monitored by The Acacia Tree

Jaren
JarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great bedroom suite.

I recently bought a bedroom suite from Eddie of the Acacia Tree and I'm really happy with my purchase. They had about six different show rooms with different types of bedroom suites with mattresses. Eddie was helpful with designs and prices and in the end was very happy with my purchase. I can highly recommend Acacia Tree to anyone looking for top quality furniture at a much better price than all the major furniture stores.

Jaren.

Jules
JulesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and affordable prices

I absolutely love the bed I purchased from The Acacia Tree. Their furniture is great quality and really affordable. The showroom is beautiful and Luke and the team were great to deal with. I’m just about to buy another bed for my spare room and I will definitely be going back to The Acacia Tree.

Centrepiece of my room

The bed and bed head is absolutely beautiful and with drawers for storage underneath its perfect. Well priced and really good quality. It’s a real centrepiece for my room and have been complimented on it many times

RS and JB
RS and JBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love... Love.. Love!!!

We really love the bed frame we got from this place. The feel and look are amazing!! The seller is also very accommodating.
If you have the opportunity, check out their show room in Elsternwick. There are so many beautiful items on display that can inspire you.
We will definitely buy from this seller again in the future.

Nithya Das
Nithya DasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

We bought dining table from Acacia tree for our new home and are so happy with the product and service. We have seen several others as we had a particular design in our mind but we got the best deal with great quality from Acacia tree.

The delivery was on time even during this pandemic time which was also great.

Love my bedroom suite!

The Acacia Tree offers variety of great quality furniture at affordable prices. Their showroom in Elsternwick is the best place to start. Luke is a great host, easy to deal with eager to help. Thanks Luke, we love our bedroom suite!

Ren Le F.
Ren Le F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We absolutely love our furniture range,plus the crew were amazing and so helpful,perfect quality furniture.

All items were easy to find information on and they were fantastic to do business with. The furniture is of high quality and the team was extremely professional, we are very happy with out purchases.

Ligal A.
Ligal A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my bed!

Tess
TessVictoria

Solid wood furniture at a great price

I found this company very pleasant to deal with & they have a great range of good quality furniture. I was very pleased with the Buffet & TV unit I purchased online. The furniture was delivered promptly & no assembly was required other than we had to put the handles on the doors & drawers which was easy to do.
They respond quickly to enquiries. I would definitely recommend them.

Theresa
TheresaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional quality dining chairs

After having purchased my gorgeous dining chairs I cannot recommend The Acacia Tree enough....it was a pleasure dealing with the proffesional team
My chairs are awesome and am extremely delighted with them....will definately buy more quality funiture

Valerie
ValerieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flawless Service

Honestly an absolutely flawless service from start to finish. So happy I found these guys. Such a friendly shopping experience with no pressure to buy whatsoever. Genuine, honest information about products and you can tell they really do care about having happy customers. Super pleased with my new bed and mirror the quality is exceptional and better than anything I've seen in other stores. They kept me informed the whole time and even delivered on the day I asked for. The delivery guy brought everything into my house and product assembled was straight forward and quick. Would not hesitate to reccomend The Acacia Tree. Thanks guys your perfect service really blew me away.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible Furniture for a fraction of the price. Exceptional Service - Support the Little Local Guys!

Sharbani
SharbaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and delivery experience

Tom
Tom

Excellent service and flexibility

Eddie from the acacia tree was excellent to deal with and prompt to answer any questions. He was able to tailor a flexible plan for payment. Upon delivery we had a small problem that was a supplier issue and Eddie immediately resolved the issue no questions asked. We purchased a messmate bedroom suite that was far cheaper through the acacia tree and we avoided massive mark ups - easily saved $1000. Would much rather give my money to small businesses. Can not recommend enough

Friends at Acacia

Recently bought a home and had to furnish 2 bedrooms and a dining room. I'm very particular about what I was looking for and had a very strict budget. Not only were the guys at Acacia team helpful in meeting my requirements, they went out of their way to find stock from their multiple suppliers that fit my exact criteria and my exact budget. Working with the Acacia team was like having my own specific furniture network trying to find the perfect items for my home. Thank you so much for making my house feel like a home and I will definitely recommending and using your services again.