The AFL Store

2.7

Darren G.

Darren G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AFL made in China

I have several AFL Official Merchandise products. Every Chinese made AFL coffee mugs faded after being washed in the dishwasher. The socks are virtually 100% polyester which give me tinea. Every item they sell is Made in China garbage. Have some pride and have your merchandise made in Australia

FMav

FMavMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Children's Guernseys

Ordered 2 Guernseys for my grandchildren. They were received 3 days later to 2 very happy kids in Townsville. Communication was excellent and terrific service. I would recommend this site

Peniman

PenimanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered and Richmond towel with promo free thongs

Never received the free pair of thongs I rang and said I didnt receive them , to be questioned if we did receive them and then ask if I could go in to a store and collect them !! I said no Iam not going in to the shops to get them , the lady replied we you did get them for free !! How rude

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how The AFL Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Pretty good all round

No complaints.
The online store was easy enough to navigate, and has a decent selection of items.
Ordering process was good.
Items arrived on time and in good condition.
Would recommend to others.

Vince

VinceVictoria

Coustomer complant

Hi , I went into the store at chadstone on Boxing Day , I saw a Collingwood jacket size 5xL it had a price tag on for $59.99 plus 30% because of the sale , only to be told sorry we made an error on the pricing it should of been $99.00, I explained to the person behind the counter thats not my fualt I’m the consumer.. I didn’t want to make a scene but I no my rights and didn’t think it was fair on me...I have shopped at your stores for a long time but that’s put a sour taste in my mouth.

Adam

Adam

Terrible

Do not bother buying from these guys if you want a refund. I have been waiting 5 weeks, and keep getting the run around. Terrible customer service and they hope you will go away. I wont ill be getting the ACCC and ombudsman involved. Stay away from these guys. Hopless

EdiSwans

EdiSwansEdinburgh

Misleading

Brought merchandise from the company and paid a huge delivery fee compared to others.
Rather than receive the item I received a letter from their courier demanding further monies for them 'handling' the package.
Obviously refused to pay and now complaining to the ACCC as the company do not even respond to queries.
I would stay away unless you want further charges.
Supposedly the AFL supplier as well.

Disco

DiscoMelbourne

Quick delivery

Browsing through the online store was a breeze had no problems ordering and paying was very simple ordered on Friday night and was delivered on the following Tuesday

They didn't send it in time!

I waited weeks for the order to even be sent... Which was really disappointing as I needed it for an occasion and left a few weeks for it to be delivered from ordering.
With the quality and speed available with other online retailers, I won't shop here again. Too slow, disappointing and behind the times.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how The AFL Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Chris P

Chris PSydney

Easy process

We bought a kids AFL/Sydney Swans hat and jersey for my son's birthday. The process from start to finish was quite easy and delivery was very quick- just in time for his birthday. My only knock would be that the sizing guide for his jersey seemed a bit off- it was smaller and while it still fits, he probably will grow out of it sooner than later.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Made a purchase between Chadstone & Highpoint Stores. My son paid for a jacket at Chadstone & the pick up was from Highpoint. Both stores went over & beyond just so we could get the right present for a particular person. Sadly the jacket was too big & the service I got from Emma & Lily at the Highpoint Store to exchange the jacket was phenomenal. I highly recommend The AFL Store & can't thank them enough for making our birthday very happy.

Fiona

FionaGold Coast

Allow plenty of time for delivery

I received the wrong order, they then sent another one with an envelope so I could put that order in there and post it to its rightful owner. However, the second replacement package had the wrong address on it. As my phone number was on the envelope, the man it went to called me and I had to go pick it up. Fortunately he was honest and my phone number was there, otherwise it would have taken a lot more time.

CranApple

CranApple

They take your money and then ignore you

They messed up the order, and have ignored me ever since. Don't risk shopping there. They have still not answered me, after four emails. They have no intention of fixing their mistake or returning my money. I think they are trying to wait me out, but I am going straight to the credit card company now.

Perfect xmas presents

my order over the phone was handled very professionally. prompt and courteous service all the way. what a suprise at the quality of the products.thankyou once again. i will be buying all my gifts from you from now on.great quality on garments, the placemats were a great size and really the logo stood out.
very fast and reliable delivery.