The Animation Spark

The Animation Spark

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Animation Spark

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Excellent program

Great program for inquisitive kids. Especially those who watch a lot of animation. Highly interactive and a great eye opening for them to see what is involved with animation processes. My son loved every moment of the lessons. Thanks Maria for your dedication and enthusiasm!!

Teaching Staff
Gem D
Gem DSydney, NSW

Incredible Kids Activity!

My son is a true quirky creative, and it has been difficult to find an extracurricular activity that inspires and delights him and holds his attention.
But Maria delivered far more than I ever could have imagined, 'sparking' a true passion in my son, who rates the classes '100/10'! She has helped him to understand the basics of stop motion animation and really charge his self-taught sculpting talents into some amazing little projects.
I can't recommend Maria's classes highly enough, and my son can't wait to get back to his animated creations with her!

Teaching Staff