Appliance Warehouse

Appliance Warehouse

Sale items raising in price everyday till end of sale, it has to be a joke or a 100% con REALLY

your products are great and the services seem excellent, i have put sale items in my cart ready to purchase in 4 days and i have watched my trolley items raise in price everyday...this attemp to make us purchase in a hurry before further product research, has now cost you thousands in sale from myself, and also my partner who has just built a new home that needs filling.

Your greed and attempts to rush the sale prior to ending sale date for an ectra few hundred has now cost your company and invested partners around $20,000 in sales... a more honest sales team will get these. Your company should be ashamed.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

NOT HONEST. stated free delivery BUT this was not true. BEWARE !

GayleDarling Downs, QLD

It's a Scam!

This is a scam don't get sucked into it. We bought a fridge never turned up and and have had no contact tried to get money back, with N.A.B. no luck at all. Buyer beware, don't every transfer money with bsb and acc its like cash.

Jan C

Jan CCentral West, NSW

All good until product breaks under warranty!

Purchased a twin handset phone last year and it stopped working within a year. Tried to contact returns/claims department numerous times over 2 months and is completely ignored by them. Be careful buying from them.

Ishkaa

IshkaaAU

All good until appliance breaks down still in WARRANTY.

Bissell vacuum 2177F powerhead will not work properly i.e only turns if u hold it off the ground!!!!! Bought from this mob. Phoned this morning only to be told that they would have to ring Bissell as the bloke on the phone did not know what to do. This was just under 4hrs ago. Not heard a thing since. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT.

Five Stars! +Ve Buying experience

Very happy with the quick shipment.
Item as described and arrived on time.
Very happy with my purchase and hope to purchase again. Highly recommended.

smith27

smith27North-West & West coast, TAS

Item available on website but not in store

Item I wanted was available for delivery and and pick up on website, so I drive to store. Absolutely Shocking car park and item not in stock. I have contacted Myer and they have item in stock for $3 more, so I am off to Myer.

Good service and customer support

Ordered a dishwasher. Item wasn't in stock for instant shipping. was called and updated.
Shipped few days later and arrived quickly....

Happy with the customer support and service.

Prompt Delivery!!

Ordered a washer that needed to be delivered urgently.
Delivered within a day. Didn't expect quick delivery.
Many Thanks
Amy

Roger

RogerNew South Wales

Took one and half month to fix my mixer

Had a broken mixer which is still under warranty, therefore contacted manufacture, they told me to call Appliance Warehouse, which is their service center. Then I sent my mixer to their office, a guy told me would call me in next week and let me know the progress. Called them the week after as they've never called me, told me no time, had to wait another week, same story continued till 4 weeks later, finally they told me the mixer had to be sent to manufacture to fix, wait another two weeks to get my mixer fixed.

jay

jayFolsom

Good In Store Service, And Delivery Service Worked Out Perfectly.

Went into the store, the front desk salesperson "Sam" that helped me out was very knowledgeable for what I was looking for. The process was straight forward, prices seemed reasonable, all my questions was answered. The appliance was delivered the next day during the scheduled time.

Communication not ideal but item arrived relatively quickly

I agree the communication isn't great. You order & receive an email to say hello, one to bill you, one when the card is cahrged and then you are left wondering. Around 10 days later I get a mystery text telling me a package is being delivered today? Which package? From which retailer? (multiple purchases in the wind) What if I'm not home? Turned out to be my sink - luckily the builder was there to collect. The trick is to register BEFORE your oder. Too late after.

KM7

KM7

Absolutely Abysmal - Out Of Stock And No Communication

I'm still waiting on an item I purchased via the Appliance Warehouse site over one week ago. I was not advised it was out of stock until I called in to query why it hadn't been posted by the 5th business day after ordering. The website states "If out of stock and unable to get product/s from the manufacturer in the estimated time frame, you will be contacted by one of our sales team to give you the option of either upgrading to another model, cancelling the order or waiting on the product to arrive into stock." FAIL! Taking my future purchases for my upcoming renovation elsewhere.

happy juicer

happy juiceradelaide

Great on line service and best price

Bought tap I wanted on line and saved $260 on the quote "around $800"
for the same tap brand and model from local supplier. Was a bit of a risk using an unknown interstate supplier but it was provided and delivered promptly. Came very well packaged in the producers box with additional padding.
Price and prompt supply

Katrina

KatrinaAdelaide

Breville Nespresso Machine - Inissia - Love it!

heln71

heln71AU

Great service and delivery

I just bought a new fridge from this company and am completey happy with the experience. I was after a specific make and model and the item I wanted wasn't online but I just used the online chat option on their were able to source this for me, place on the website and I was able to order all within a few hours. The delivery driver came on time and even made a call beforehand to double check. He then was able to take away my old fridge, the packaging for the new one and set it up exactly where I wanted it. It was all so easy.
It was all so quick and simple.
No Saturday delivery

Mark

Markmelbourne

The best service!!

I brought a bosch washing machine from the appliance warehouse,these guys are great.They emailed me within 24 hrs to advise, when the washer would be arriving.Next thing i know i get phone call from the
delivery driver,to arrange a day for delivery.Whats even better they delivered it in the required time frame i requested.I would buy from these guys again.

Kylie

KylieMelbourne

Fabulous Service

I have purchased a dryer and washing machine from Appliance Warehouse over the last two years, and have found them to be utterly fabulouse. In both cases they were replacements for broken equipment, and they addresses the urgency and bent over backwards to deliver at a time suitable to me. The delivery guys on both occasions were really helpful, very polite, and respectful of my home, going out of their way to make sure they didn't damage anything. I can't recommend them highly enough. Bpth were delivered within three days of me ordering.
Great communication - went out of their way to let me know what was going on

Greg

Greg

They're for real - just not very good!

Great prices, but terrible at communicating. (I heard nothing from them until *I* started chasing the non-delivery). Don't believe the 2-10 day delivery promise - that's rubbish.

They were also let down here by Aussie Post's flaky tracking service, which said the paperwork had been lodged, but not the item - which then arrived out of the blue several days later - but they did nothing to chase this up.
Cheap cheap cheap.
Slow to deliver, poor/no communication, slow/no response to e-mails. I started to think they were fake...

nbc

nbcWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Shopping Experience

I recently purchased an Internet Radio from Appliance Warehouse using their internet website. Finding the item was easy. It was the cheapest price I could find. I made an enquiry through their online chat system as to the availability of the item and was attended to immediately.

The item was posted that afternoon and I received it two days later, well packaged. I'd be happy to deal with this company again.
Cheapest price. Quick to respond to online chat. Well packaged and quick to post