The Athlete's Foot

2.1
Piper
PiperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shoes ever bought

Went to athletes foot because I have flat feet but do a lot of exercise. I expected them to find a shoe which would be right for me because they advertise themselves as “the best” . Shoes I bought are too big and uncomfortable and cost me $260. Very very disappointed. Will never return to this store and would not recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationBurnside
Sizing Very large

Fitted with wrong size shoes

Fitted with wrong size shoes for work. Unfortunately kept the shoes for a month before starting to wear and now the are putting pressure on my toes and my feet hurt. Checked with store but they can’t offer a change of size because I am out of the date range. Terrible experience as I used to love these shoes for work. Wish I had not followed the guide of specialist fitters and gone with my own instinct. Not a happy customer

Store LocationMackay
Sizing Very small
Katie D.
Katie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling valued.

I had a problem with the comfort and fit of my shoes and because of covid it was well outside the normal exchange of 30 days. I rang and spoke with Kat who offered to see if she could organise for the Epping store to exchange. No issue at all. Thanks Athlete Foot. I feel well looked after and a valued customer. Great customercare and service.

Store LocationEpping and Belconnen Canberra
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW
Sizing Slightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Store LocationParramatta

Awful Experience!

Sizing Very small

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives