The Athlete's Foot

1.5

Piper
PiperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shoes ever bought

Went to athletes foot because I have flat feet but do a lot of exercise. I expected them to find a shoe which would be right for me because they advertise themselves as “the best” . Shoes I bought are too big and uncomfortable and cost me $260. Very very disappointed. Will never return to this store and would not recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationBurnside

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Store LocationParramatta
Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hemsley
HemsleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sole shocker - Nike Pegasus 35

Not worth the money. as a long time Pegasus buyer the 35's were a disappointment. Narrow fit and sole not up to general wear expectation wearing through completely to the foam in 4 months.
Athletes foot not sympathetic to my request for replacement.

Sizing Slightly small

Tezmo

They cover all price points from $50 to 350 a pair

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives