The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Katie D.
Katie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling valued.

I had a problem with the comfort and fit of my shoes and because of covid it was well outside the normal exchange of 30 days. I rang and spoke with Kat who offered to see if she could organise for the Epping store to exchange. No issue at all. Thanks Athlete Foot. I feel well looked after and a valued customer. Great customercare and service.

Store LocationEpping and Belconnen Canberra
Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW

Tezmo

They cover all price points from $50 to 350 a pair

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives