The Athlete's Foot

2.0

Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

Irma

Poor customer service

Store LocationBankstown

Liz
LizGippsland, VIC

Unhappy, dissatisfied long time customer

I have been a loyal customer for 10 years
I loved my Saucony shoes and this was my 8th pair.
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a faulty pair online and has been assessed by two stores one being my local Traralgon store and they will not give a refund saying they are not faulty. My left toe falls into a hollow when I walk but the right does not ? so how are they not faulty, I will never give my money to this company again. I am stuck with a $180 pair of useless shoes, so if you decide to spend your money in this store do make sure you try on your shoes and walk around in them instore don't trust them thinking its the same shoe you are re purchasing.
Very dissatisfied customer

Stan
StanPerth, WA

Exchange Policy needs to review

Very poor service, need to make a better judgment on Customer service. I require 2 pairs of shoes one pair of a jogger and one for work, which was recommended by my Podiatry because of my sore heel. The model of one was to change from a 880 to a 857 cross trainer everything is brand new as I have to leave it for my Podiatry to fit the inner sole because it been with my Podiatry, it passes it 30 days return policy. And the second pair the Poditray request a higher heel so I went back to change but it time They recond that I had a second fitting and they will not change for the right one to suit me. Just lost another customer plus others

Store LocationBooragoon
Gyps
GypsMelbourne

No responsibility for poor quality, faulty product

Faulty Shoes

I bought a pair of Ascent boots for work in January. A couple months ago the leather started splitting away from the sole. When I contacted the athletes foot I was informed I would have to take them back to the store of purchase and get them assessed for any warranty claim. As I live 7 hours away from where I purchased them it was physically impossible to take them back there. I have since been told they are now just out of warranty and there is nothing more they can do for me.
Not Happy

Store LocationGarden City
Luke D.
Luke D.

Thank you to Lucy at Burnside store SA. Great knowledgeable service with a smile. I had to return a faulty shoe through no fault of hers or mine the transaction was simple and smooth I'm a very happy customer and it will return.

Store LocationBurnside SA

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Impossible to get a refund for a faulty product

I purchased a pair of shoes from athletes foot online and within 1 month of light walking the soles started to peel away from the shoe. i have requested a refund over 2 months ago and have constantly been told the case is being reviewed and i have not heard anything regarding a solution. i just keep getting told it will be resolved soon. Good customer service when purchasing, terrible customer service when there is a problem

The wife's concierge
The wife's conciergeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Camberwell Store Melbourne

J and P
J and PPerth, WA

Hoka runners not fit for purpose

Encouraged to try the Hoka runners by sales staff. Runners didnt last 6-7 months with just walking before the fabric inside the runner on the heal wore thru and the hard plastic rubbed on the heal causing blisters. Tried to return to store and told too bad so sad. Not good enough Foot Locker. A $260 set of runners that didnt even get run in couldn't even cope with slow walking. Wont buy again - a complete waste of money as the runners cant even cope with walking. Product not fit for purpose.

Store LocationThe Athletes foot

Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Return policy is a sham - I encourage those in similar situations to report to ACCC.

Store LocationAthlete's Foot Online
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW
Sizing Slightly large
Anita
AnitaNortheast, VIC

CUSTOMER SERVICE

The staff Ash and Brady from Athlete's Foot in Lavington Nsw exceeded my customer service requirements.
I had no problems returning a pair of shoes within the 30 day return policy. From the phone call to the shop the staff were only tooo kind and courteous in finding me another pair of shoes for work . Thank you Athlete's Foot

Store LocationLavington