The Athlete's Foot

1.2

DAAK
DAAKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

Bought a pair of Mizuno shoes for basketball. The sales person said they were good for basketball. Exactly after 2 months I took them back to the store because they were too slippery on court. The manager said they are not basketball shoes and I shouldn't have bought them. $230 and I had to buy new shoes. So irresponsible.

Store LocationFountain gate

Store LocationErina
Stan
StanPerth, WA

Exchange Policy needs to review

Very poor service, need to make a better judgment on Customer service. I require 2 pairs of shoes one pair of a jogger and one for work, which was recommended by my Podiatry because of my sore heel. The model of one was to change from a 880 to a 857 cross trainer everything is brand new as I have to leave it for my Podiatry to fit the inner sole because it been with my Podiatry, it passes it 30 days return policy. And the second pair the Poditray request a higher heel so I went back to change but it time They recond that I had a second fitting and they will not change for the right one to suit me. Just lost another customer plus others

Store LocationBooragoon
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Return policy is a sham - I encourage those in similar situations to report to ACCC.

Store LocationAthlete's Foot Online
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Store LocationParramatta
Sizing Slightly large
Vujos
VujosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non existent after sales service

Bought a pair of running shoes and mesh ripped in a short amount of time. Returned to store where I purchased them and was told photos needed to be taken as to be sent to asic to warrant them. This took over a month!!
Finally got another pair and guess what..same problem. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for reply. Not good enough. I want my money back. Will never shop there again!

Store LocationWest lakes