The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Tammy P.
Tammy P.

Wonderful customer service provided by Hamish at Warriewood store.

I Always get what I need. Being aged I always get great advice and service with patience for elderly. My last two visits the staff were very professional and caring. The manager in CHATSWOOD was very confident and knowledgeable, Hamish in Warriewood went the extra mile for me also with good caring skills.

Store LocationWarriewood/Chatswood
Tezmo
TezmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best shoes and service ever: Gel Kayano 28 Asics

I went to the Elizabeth store on 22/04/22 to find some shoes that wouldn't cause two of my toenails to discolour. I was served by Aiden T who had to detach himself from his female sales companion who seemed more intent on talking to him than letting him deal with a customer (me). Aiden was very professional and assessed my feet using their technology and explained the results to me. He made some suggestions to me and I tried on two different brands. The Asics were the best fit for me so I purchased them for $269.99. I have exercised in them twice daily since purchasing them and have never been happier with a shoe purchasing experience or the product I purchased.

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Aman S.
Aman S.

Best service ever!!!!

The best service ever from Chase, busy time of the day, Chase was on his own helping customers in the best way anybody could do, no stress and polite, professional young man.
After a shocking service at Rebel sport this experience was the best. If any body needs shoes go to Athlete foot foot Carrousel ask for Chase.

Store LocationAthlete foot Carousel
Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

Store LocationChicago Ridge Mall

Brigita B.
Brigita B.Southwest, VIC

on line customer service

Store LocationMarket Square Geelong
Benjamin S
Benjamin SSydney, NSW

Hoka One One terrible

The shoes were recommended by staff at the Rouse Hill store. They were super soft and made every other shoe feel very firm and hard soled in comparison. Shoes like Asics/Brooks that I would normally purchase felt primitive and hard when tried on in comparison in the store. After wearing them for several different occasions over several days I have realised they are absolutely dangerous and terrible to walk in. They cause you to bounce around and lose footing on any kind of surface. They feel like trudging through soft beach sand and use up all your energy just to walk in the damn things. Dont buy this rubbish.

Store LocationRouse Hill
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Last review I said the sales staff were dreadful, at Camberwell athletes foot. Today it couldn’t have been more different, we had a young man called Lachlan, he was knowledgeable, honest, helpful and we left with a great pair of runners. Thanks Lachlan, you’ve restored my faith in Athletes foot!

Store LocationCamberwell
patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

Store Locationonline
Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

All good!

I ordered my running shoes and got them two days later which is almost a miracle nowadays. Shoes are perfect, no complaints!

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

APJ
APJSydney, NSW

Customer Service non existent

Store Locationonline

mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Truman York