The Athlete's Foot

1.2

DAAK
DAAKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

Bought a pair of Mizuno shoes for basketball. The sales person said they were good for basketball. Exactly after 2 months I took them back to the store because they were too slippery on court. The manager said they are not basketball shoes and I shouldn't have bought them. $230 and I had to buy new shoes. So irresponsible.

Store LocationFountain gate
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

Store LocationChicago Ridge Mall
Brigita B.
Brigita B.Southwest, VIC

on line customer service

Store LocationMarket Square Geelong
mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Irma
IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very unhappy with service

Store LocationErina
Stan
StanPerth, WA

Exchange Policy needs to review

Very poor service, need to make a better judgment on Customer service. I require 2 pairs of shoes one pair of a jogger and one for work, which was recommended by my Podiatry because of my sore heel. The model of one was to change from a 880 to a 857 cross trainer everything is brand new as I have to leave it for my Podiatry to fit the inner sole because it been with my Podiatry, it passes it 30 days return policy. And the second pair the Poditray request a higher heel so I went back to change but it time They recond that I had a second fitting and they will not change for the right one to suit me. Just lost another customer plus others

Store LocationBooragoon
Stu
StuQueensland

Sold a lemon twice.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Kaz
Kaz

Crippled- so called shoes nurses wear for long hours on feet.

Went in to get a good leather shoe for long hours on my feet. Was sold what I was told nurses bought. Kept asking sales girl if there were any other options and she said they were the best($179 later, worst sho I have ever bought) I have persevered for weeks with my feet feeling more and more crippled by the end of my shift. I have to do them up so tight so they don’t slip off my head. They seem to be a bad design which is very low at the back and very hard with no cushioning. Will think very hard about shopping here again after I have had many good experiences here. This was the worst.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Disappointed
Disappointed

So disappointed in both product and service

Store LocationOnline Victoria

Tom94
Tom94mandurah

Defective Products Not Fit for Purpose

I had had multiple bad experiences with Athletes Foot. 2 pairs of expensive shoes wore out in the uppers very quickly. One they replaced very reluctantly under warranty. One was out of warranty. A 3rd purchase had a manufacturing defect with big lumps in the moulded sole. Again they reluctantly replaced under warranty. The replacement pair is supposedly a running shoe but the sole is a soft material that has worn significantly after a short distance of walking. Every purchase has given a problem!

Store LocationMandurah, W.A.
Art Vandalay
Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Return policy is a sham - I encourage those in similar situations to report to ACCC.

Store LocationAthlete's Foot Online
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Store LocationParramatta
Sizing Slightly large

Vujos
VujosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non existent after sales service

Bought a pair of running shoes and mesh ripped in a short amount of time. Returned to store where I purchased them and was told photos needed to be taken as to be sent to asic to warrant them. This took over a month!!
Finally got another pair and guess what..same problem. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for reply. Not good enough. I want my money back. Will never shop there again!

Store LocationWest lakes