The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.3
mishkaa19755
mishkaa19755Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was sent used and worn Runners !!

Brigita B.

• Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
  • Sizing Slightly small
Kaz
Kaz

Crippled- so called shoes nurses wear for long hours on feet.

Went in to get a good leather shoe for long hours on my feet. Was sold what I was told nurses bought. Kept asking sales girl if there were any other options and she said they were the best($179 later, worst sho I have ever bought) I have persevered for weeks with my feet feeling more and more crippled by the end of my shift. I have to do them up so tight so they don’t slip off my head. They seem to be a bad design which is very low at the back and very hard with no cushioning. Will think very hard about shopping here again after I have had many good experiences here. This was the worst.

• Store LocationNorth Lakes
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Tom94
Tom94mandurah

Defective Products Not Fit for Purpose

I had had multiple bad experiences with Athletes Foot. 2 pairs of expensive shoes wore out in the uppers very quickly. One they replaced very reluctantly under warranty. One was out of warranty. A 3rd purchase had a manufacturing defect with big lumps in the moulded sole. Again they reluctantly replaced under warranty. The replacement pair is supposedly a running shoe but the sole is a soft material that has worn significantly after a short distance of walking. Every purchase has given a problem!

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationMandurah, W.A.
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

• Store LocationParramatta