The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.7

Lulu
LuluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suppose to be specialists!!

• Store LocationKnox and online
  • Sizing Slightly small

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

• Store LocationChicago Ridge Mall
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised
patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

• Store Locationonline

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

• Store LocationOnline

Tezmo

They cover all price points from $50 to 350 a pair

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives