The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.6

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

Store LocationChicago Ridge Mall
patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

Store Locationonline
mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Store LocationOnline

Sold a lemon twice.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Disappointed
Disappointed

So disappointed in both product and service

Store LocationOnline Victoria
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW
Sizing Slightly large
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

Store LocationParramatta