The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1 review
Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

The very best customer service

Today I experienced the very best customer service at The Athlete’s Foot shop at St Ives, Sydney. I had purchased a pair of running shoes from them a few weeks back but on wearing them a couple of times found them to be a size too big. I returned to the shop and without any fuss, the shoes were replaced with a pair a size smaller. The new shoes feel so good and I am so happy and appreciate and thank them so much.

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney, NSW
Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives