The Athlete's Foot

1 review
Piper
PiperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shoes ever bought

Went to athletes foot because I have flat feet but do a lot of exercise. I expected them to find a shoe which would be right for me because they advertise themselves as “the best” . Shoes I bought are too big and uncomfortable and cost me $260. Very very disappointed. Will never return to this store and would not recommend them to anyone.

• Incentivised Review No

Tezmo

They cover all price points from $50 to 350 a pair

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives