The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.0

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Store LocationChicago Ridge Mall
mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Stu
StuQueensland

Sold a lemon twice.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Disappointed
Disappointed

So disappointed in both product and service

• Store LocationOnline Victoria

Tezmo

They cover all price points from $50 to 350 a pair

ixtlan
ixtlanasked

What warranty is there on shoes purchased from athletes foot. Mesh fabric above big toe has failed twice...wearing socks and no gnarly toe nail.....fabric is not fit for purpose. First shoe in less than 1 year second shoe less than 6 months. Both purchased in store at lismore nsw.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives