The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

VERY BAD!!!!!!!Selling me stinky shoes and blaming the supplier!!!!!!

Store LocationSylvia Park
Rach
RachHunter Region, NSW

Non returns

Paid nearly $400 for a pair of Hoku runners just to be told no returns if theyre uncomfortable, when I questioned this policy I was told I was being rude!
The shoes are a talky great thanks but I will be getting the next pair elsewhere for being made to feel like crap by your store employee at Greenhills Shopping centre East Maitland ..

Store LocationGreen Hills
zectre
zectrePerth, WA

TERRIBLE

money hungry business never shop here, quality to price ratio is bad, not good don't recommend. never shop here unless you absolutely have too

Store Locationmandurah wa

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Piper
PiperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shoes ever bought

Went to athletes foot because I have flat feet but do a lot of exercise. I expected them to find a shoe which would be right for me because they advertise themselves as “the best” . Shoes I bought are too big and uncomfortable and cost me $260. Very very disappointed. Will never return to this store and would not recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationBurnside

Store LocationDFO Moorabbin - Run out by the Athletes Foot
Benjamin S
Benjamin SSydney, NSW

Hoka One One terrible

The shoes were recommended by staff at the Rouse Hill store. They were super soft and made every other shoe feel very firm and hard soled in comparison. Shoes like Asics/Brooks that I would normally purchase felt primitive and hard when tried on in comparison in the store. After wearing them for several different occasions over several days I have realised they are absolutely dangerous and terrible to walk in. They cause you to bounce around and lose footing on any kind of surface. They feel like trudging through soft beach sand and use up all your energy just to walk in the damn things. Dont buy this rubbish.

Store LocationRouse Hill
Abhijit B.
Abhijit B.Perth, WA

Disgusting racial discrimination by Staff

As soon as I entered into the store on Friday, the 14th of Jan, staff at the reception used a word 'cracker' on me. There was no one else present in the store at the time. This is distasteful and disgusting. As if it was my fault, to save the situation, I approached the unwelcoming staff requesting if they could show me the shoes what I was looking for. Anyways, because of racist behavior of your staff, you lost a customer.

Store Location683-703 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Timbo

Worst customer experience, never received my order.

Store LocationOnline
Timbo

A week later, still no shoes, Athletes foot has started making silly excuses that its not their issue, and startrack is to blame, management is still hiding, there has been zero communication by Athletes Foot.

APJ
APJSydney, NSW

Customer Service non existent

Store Locationonline
Jan M
Jan MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service, mislead, management not interested

Being in lockdown in Victoria had to buy a pair of runners online which were very expensive with The Athletes Foot, paid and organised click and collect. Hours later told that they didn't have my size even though their website confirmed they did.
Now getting the runaround (not even their Head Office is interested to sort this out). Unacceptable service!!

Store LocationThe Athletes Foot Doncaster Victoria
Saddened
SaddenedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Completely unsatisfied with service I got.

Came on here to voice my complaint but when I saw how many unhappy customers I realized it was a of time.

Store LocationLismore

Bill
BillMelbourne

Online experience is terrible

Was looking for a pair of Clarks shoes for my son in a specific size and noted their click and collect wouldn't bring up a store anywhere in Victoria. Jumped onto the chat and she explained the function only looked at stores with that exact size and if I wanted a specific size I'd have to pay freight. So the next question was " can I pop into my nearest store and order that specific size shoe?" Her answer was "no, you have to order online" Really!! Clearly she had no idea about retailing, no wonder people are just using the store to get the sizing and then shop online for the best price. Very poor indeed and immediately bought online elsewhere.

Store LocationOnline
bubbl
bubblSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Worst

I visited The Athletes store at North Lakes Qld today and took a pair of shoes to the counter to purchase .The price marked on the shoes was $239.95 . When at the counter the rude guy at the counter said that the shoes was $249.95 . Not the price marked on the shoes . These people should be informed of the laws governing marked prices in the retail industry . Please dont be caught . Stay away from this store and the very rude people that run it . Buyer beware .

Store LocationThe Athletes Foot . North Laked Qld .
Product Appearance Not as advertised
caroline
caroline

Rude staff

Walked in..there was 2 staff who were busy so we waited. No greeting from staff, no acknowledgement and I was just standing around waiting for help. I work in customer service. This isn't it. 2 staff members with 3 customers and they had no time for me. Never again I walked out.

Store Locationpenrith