The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.7
mishkaa19755
mishkaa19755Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was sent used and worn Runners !!

• Sizing True to size

• Sizing True to size
bubbl
bubblSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Worst

I visited The Athletes store at North Lakes Qld today and took a pair of shoes to the counter to purchase .The price marked on the shoes was $239.95 . When at the counter the rude guy at the counter said that the shoes was $249.95 . Not the price marked on the shoes . These people should be informed of the laws governing marked prices in the retail industry . Please dont be caught . Stay away from this store and the very rude people that run it . Buyer beware .

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationThe Athletes Foot . North Laked Qld .
Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Unhelpful Staff

The smallest selection of shoes out of all the stores I’ve been to. There was a shoe that my sis wanted but they didn’t have the size so we asked them if they could order or check from other stores in different areas, they went to the desk and talked with each other for a long time before saying they could do neither. When we asked more about the shoe structure they replied 'why do you need that particular shoe.' The staff clearly didn’t want to help us and wasted our time.

• Store LocationBurwood

• Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
  • Sizing Slightly small
Mark
Mark

Very bad customer service by the store manager in parramatta store don’t even deserve one star

I ordered a shoes from Paraamatta store a week after I received a phone call from the manager ready for pick up I went to pick shoes was damage wasn’t check before calling customer then the manager promised me will order new one from supplier but I have to wait another week again no one called me I called a week after I was told the shoes arrived went to pick up DAMAGE shoes AGAIN wasn’t checked AGAIN waste it my time going to the shop tow times manager said not its fault don’t care?
I paid full price $169 for DAMAGE SHOES
Called head office spoke to Sophie said they franchise and she didn’t care
or do any thing about it I will never purchase any thing from them again

• Store LocationParramatta