The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

1.7

patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

Store Locationonline

Beware of online returns

Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Susanne P.
Susanne P.Darling Downs, QLD

Wrong shoes three times

Ordered 31/5/21 Delivered 1/6/21 Faulty. Reordered 2/5/21 Wrong fitting. Reordered 4/5/21 after returning shoes instore, was advised for smaller size 5.5 which is not available......ordered size 6, too small. Shoes yet to arrive, orthordics appt on Monday 14/5 and no shoes for fitting. Very,very poor... Not happy!!!!
Two

Store LocationAthlete's Foot Shop42 Grand Central Shopping Centre, Toowoomba Qld
Irma
IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very unhappy with service

Store LocationErina
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mick
MickBrisbane

Very poor customer service not satisfied with outcome

Purchase of Asics shoes
From Althetes foot
7 months old
Was told the hole in the sole was due to wear and tear they refuse to either a refund or a replacement pair
Not satisfied with this outcome from customer service and feedback
Very poor service

Store LocationNorth Lakes and Chermside
Katie D.
Katie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling valued.

I had a problem with the comfort and fit of my shoes and because of covid it was well outside the normal exchange of 30 days. I rang and spoke with Kat who offered to see if she could organise for the Epping store to exchange. No issue at all. Thanks Athlete Foot. I feel well looked after and a valued customer. Great customercare and service.

Store LocationEpping and Belconnen Canberra
Sizing Very large
Liz
LizGippsland, VIC

Unhappy, dissatisfied long time customer

I have been a loyal customer for 10 years
I loved my Saucony shoes and this was my 8th pair.
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a faulty pair online and has been assessed by two stores one being my local Traralgon store and they will not give a refund saying they are not faulty. My left toe falls into a hollow when I walk but the right does not ? so how are they not faulty, I will never give my money to this company again. I am stuck with a $180 pair of useless shoes, so if you decide to spend your money in this store do make sure you try on your shoes and walk around in them instore don't trust them thinking its the same shoe you are re purchasing.
Very dissatisfied customer

Stan
StanPerth, WA

Exchange Policy needs to review

Very poor service, need to make a better judgment on Customer service. I require 2 pairs of shoes one pair of a jogger and one for work, which was recommended by my Podiatry because of my sore heel. The model of one was to change from a 880 to a 857 cross trainer everything is brand new as I have to leave it for my Podiatry to fit the inner sole because it been with my Podiatry, it passes it 30 days return policy. And the second pair the Poditray request a higher heel so I went back to change but it time They recond that I had a second fitting and they will not change for the right one to suit me. Just lost another customer plus others

Store LocationBooragoon
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Gyps
GypsMelbourne

No responsibility for poor quality, faulty product

Sizing True to size

Do not shop here! They will not help you. Take your money and do not care!!

Terrible service! No compassion or sense of good will shown to customers during unprecedented times. Completely nothing wrong with the product but because the packaging has been damaged in transit but is still working order mind you they will not EXCHANGE a size (yes i had exchange, so no money lost on there behalf). But what they have lost now is a loyal customer and a reputation. Disgusting behaviour. Will never be shopping here again and will be making sure everyone I know doesn't either. Can see why you have such a low rating on here. It seems this company has gotten so big they no longer or I don't know if they did ever value their customers. I have my own business and would never treat a customer the way you have.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives