The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

2.8

patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

Store Locationonline
Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

All good!

I ordered my running shoes and got them two days later which is almost a miracle nowadays. Shoes are perfect, no complaints!

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

APJ
APJSydney, NSW

Customer Service non existent

Store Locationonline

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Susanne P.
Susanne P.Darling Downs, QLD

Wrong shoes three times

Ordered 31/5/21 Delivered 1/6/21 Faulty. Reordered 2/5/21 Wrong fitting. Reordered 4/5/21 after returning shoes instore, was advised for smaller size 5.5 which is not available......ordered size 6, too small. Shoes yet to arrive, orthordics appt on Monday 14/5 and no shoes for fitting. Very,very poor... Not happy!!!!
Two

Store LocationAthlete's Foot Shop42 Grand Central Shopping Centre, Toowoomba Qld
Andrea Willsher
Andrea WillsherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service

Hi, just wanted to give a bug shout out to Raj from North lakes store.. he was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble.. incredibly helpful..and all done with a smile.. great work and good to see.. many thanks Andrea Willsher

Store LocationNorth lakes
annoyed
annoyedBRISBANE

one debacle after another

Store LocationNorth Lakes and Chermside

Ms Spinster
Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Parramatta store - excellent advice and service

Store LocationParramatta
Katie D.
Katie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling valued.

I had a problem with the comfort and fit of my shoes and because of covid it was well outside the normal exchange of 30 days. I rang and spoke with Kat who offered to see if she could organise for the Epping store to exchange. No issue at all. Thanks Athlete Foot. I feel well looked after and a valued customer. Great customercare and service.

Store LocationEpping and Belconnen Canberra
Sizing Very large
Liz
LizGippsland, VIC

Unhappy, dissatisfied long time customer

I have been a loyal customer for 10 years
I loved my Saucony shoes and this was my 8th pair.
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a faulty pair online and has been assessed by two stores one being my local Traralgon store and they will not give a refund saying they are not faulty. My left toe falls into a hollow when I walk but the right does not ? so how are they not faulty, I will never give my money to this company again. I am stuck with a $180 pair of useless shoes, so if you decide to spend your money in this store do make sure you try on your shoes and walk around in them instore don't trust them thinking its the same shoe you are re purchasing.
Very dissatisfied customer

chooklet
chookletAU

Dodgie rewards system

Apparently had earned $50 rewards but was never notified about this, hence the voucher expired and lost this bonus. How can you spend a voucher you never received? Shepparton Vic Store.

Store LocationShepparton
Product Appearance As advertised

Do not shop here! They will not help you. Take your money and do not care!!

Terrible service! No compassion or sense of good will shown to customers during unprecedented times. Completely nothing wrong with the product but because the packaging has been damaged in transit but is still working order mind you they will not EXCHANGE a size (yes i had exchange, so no money lost on there behalf). But what they have lost now is a loyal customer and a reputation. Disgusting behaviour. Will never be shopping here again and will be making sure everyone I know doesn't either. Can see why you have such a low rating on here. It seems this company has gotten so big they no longer or I don't know if they did ever value their customers. I have my own business and would never treat a customer the way you have.

Mark W.
Mark W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely impossible to do better.

After the usual issues with they don't fit when buying shoes online. Absolutely no question of refund & done immediately. New replacement shoes were sent and delivered within 24 hours. Astounding. Fit perfectly & everyone was just great, helpful and understanding. Very Happy. I'll be back.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives