The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

patrick v.
patrick v.Sydney, NSW

Athletes Foot does not honor their return policy

Return policy is a sham and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading.
Bought a pair of Hoka trail shoes. Too small so returned unworn and in the original undamaged box. They refused the return saying the shoes were not in a saleable condition. They were new, unworn and in the original packaging so this is a mystery. Seems like this is a common event with The Athletes Foot.
I would not recommend shopping at Athletes Foot as they are dishonest and do not honor the returns policy.

Timbo

Worst customer experience, never received my order.

Timbo

A week later, still no shoes, Athletes foot has started making silly excuses that its not their issue, and startrack is to blame, management is still hiding, there has been zero communication by Athletes Foot.

Beware of online returns

Lisa. F
Lisa. FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Trying to get a faulty assessment done, which I was told would be 2 days, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Now no one is replying to emails, they are not answering phone calls and no one is replying to Facebook messenger. This is unacceptable especially during lockdown in Victoria... not happy I'll be taking this further!

Soon
Soon Sydney, NSW

Order not delivered and no communication

Those bad review are exactly same situations as mine.
Placed order for a month chasing with delivery company for weeks and they pushed me back to sender, long wait on call and cut off without answer.
Sending email twice replied within seconds with auto reply obviously no one cares about looking into my issue.
Please stay away from them I am not happy with their worst customer service.

Store LocationOnline

Kate Dority
Kate Dority

Shocking service, unacceptable….still no refund after almost 3 weeks return!

APJ
APJSydney, NSW

Customer Service non existent

mapalano79
mapalano79South East Queensland, QLD

Saucony Omni not authentic

My Omni 19 have arrived, but I don't believe they are authentic. I have had Saucony Omni for the past 9 years and this pair don't support my feet like all the previous pairs I have owned. I purchased these shoes from this site because the shoes pictured where the same as the Saucony website, but my shoes are not the same, there are slight modifications to the design of the shoe, which also makes me believe these are not authentic. Not happy with my purchase at all, and wont be purchasing my Saucony Omni's from this web site again.

Still no refund after over 2 weeks

Returned my shoes as they were too small over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my refund and cannot get a hold of anyone. Also, I tried to write a negative product review as they were poor quality and apparently it did not meet the review criteria so couldn’t be published.

Jan M
Jan MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service, mislead, management not interested

Being in lockdown in Victoria had to buy a pair of runners online which were very expensive with The Athletes Foot, paid and organised click and collect. Hours later told that they didn't have my size even though their website confirmed they did.
Now getting the runaround (not even their Head Office is interested to sort this out). Unacceptable service!!

Store LocationThe Athletes Foot Doncaster Victoria

Fitted with wrong size shoes

Fitted with wrong size shoes for work. Unfortunately kept the shoes for a month before starting to wear and now the are putting pressure on my toes and my feet hurt. Checked with store but they can’t offer a change of size because I am out of the date range. Terrible experience as I used to love these shoes for work. Wish I had not followed the guide of specialist fitters and gone with my own instinct. Not a happy customer

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

After 17 days I still have no shoes and no answers.

Susanne P.
Susanne P.Darling Downs, QLD

Wrong shoes three times

Ordered 31/5/21 Delivered 1/6/21 Faulty. Reordered 2/5/21 Wrong fitting. Reordered 4/5/21 after returning shoes instore, was advised for smaller size 5.5 which is not available......ordered size 6, too small. Shoes yet to arrive, orthordics appt on Monday 14/5 and no shoes for fitting. Very,very poor... Not happy!!!!
Two

Saddened
SaddenedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Completely unsatisfied with service I got.

Came on here to voice my complaint but when I saw how many unhappy customers I realized it was a of time.

Denise
DenisePerth, WA

I received second hand shoes!

I ordered shoes online for my son and this morning the shoes arrived...THEY'RE SECOND HAND.....with staining inside of them from somebody else's red sock, the screw in spikes are showing signs of wear, there's a mark on the back of them and a scuff mark on the front....after contacting Customer Service I have been advised I can post them back for a refund and received a $30 voucher......absolutely disgusting service.

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives