Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Shaun
Shaun

Excellent shoes

Brought 2 shoes via Afterpay in store at northland

The only negative thing I can really say is I made attempts to purchase shoes closer to home since I needed work boots and runners

Julian was excellent

Store however was understaffed for a Saturday.

Had multiple people waiting and the staff had to get creative with serving 2 people at once

I normally don’t do reviews but the effort from the understaffed team did great

Kyles
KylesGold Coast

Pretty good

Always buy my work shoes from athletes foot, expensive but very comfortable and always get about 2 years out of them, work lOmg hours on feet all day.
Recently just brought my new pair from athletes foot @ Loganholme, excellent service from Rachel, who really made sure I had the right fit, had to be ordered in, all went smoothly, highly recommend her service at that store.
Queensland.

Jean
JeanNew South Wales

The sales person was very knowledgeable and efficient

The Athletes Foot A.The Athlete's Foot

Thanks for the feedback :)

Annemarie
AnnemarieNSW, 2441

Great customer service.

I went to the Athlete's Foot shop in Coffs Harbour recently, and was so impressed with the lovely young lady who served me. Not only did she help me with information and good advice on the best shoes for my needs, but she even found me a bandaid when she noticed I had nicked my arm and was bleeding!! Very compassionate young lady.
Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful service
Some of the shoes were a bit expensive compared to other shops.

The Athletes Foot A.The Athlete's Foot
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Athlete's Foot compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives