The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Last review I said the sales staff were dreadful, at Camberwell athletes foot. Today it couldn’t have been more different, we had a young man called Lachlan, he was knowledgeable, honest, helpful and we left with a great pair of runners. Thanks Lachlan, you’ve restored my faith in Athletes foot!

Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

All good!

I ordered my running shoes and got them two days later which is almost a miracle nowadays. Shoes are perfect, no complaints!

Truman York
Truman YorkHobart, TAS

Good pensioner service!

Andrea Willsher
Andrea WillsherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service

Hi, just wanted to give a bug shout out to Raj from North lakes store.. he was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble.. incredibly helpful..and all done with a smile.. great work and good to see.. many thanks Andrea Willsher

Ms Spinster
Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Parramatta store - excellent advice and service

Katie D.
Katie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling valued.

I had a problem with the comfort and fit of my shoes and because of covid it was well outside the normal exchange of 30 days. I rang and spoke with Kat who offered to see if she could organise for the Epping store to exchange. No issue at all. Thanks Athlete Foot. I feel well looked after and a valued customer. Great customercare and service.

Maybeline
MaybelineSYDNEY

Excellent training of the shoe product.

I want around shopping my daughter's school shoes and I came upon Athlete foot in Broadway. I have to say their service is fantastic and they know their products extremely well. My daughter have special needs on her school shoes. She requires shoes that can fits in her orthotics and the assistant store manager Kurt was extremely helpful and know his product so well that this is the first time I see my daughter walk with the shoes without twisting her ankle. I highly recommend this shop if you want a proper fitting. The quality is good and so is the service 10 out of 10. Ask for the assistant shop manager Kurt and he will give you very good feedback for any shoe you purchased.

David L.
David L.Victoria

Great service at Epping Plaza store

I decided that I needed new runners and Epping Plaza was the closest store to where we were. As we entered we were greeted by both team members and a young man named Gentil came over to help me. He was helpful and polite. The shoes I wanted didn’t come in my size so he suggested other brands that might work. He found the perfect shoe and I left satisfied with my purchase. Great customer service. Well done

Pain free

The capalaba staff were brilliant.news work shoes are great .cudnt walk before in pain.insoles are great.pay the extra price pain free

Darryl Whyte
Darryl Whyte

Absolutely fantastic service

My wife is in full time care and had problems with her feet the podiatrist suggested a brand from athletes foot
The staff at the Robina store excelled Taylor and Krystal arranged to have shoes from another store delivered to them
They were too small and Krystal suggested another type of shoe which was perfect
So a really happy customer
Thanks guys so much for your support
Cheers regards Darryl

Mark W.
Mark W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely impossible to do better.

After the usual issues with they don't fit when buying shoes online. Absolutely no question of refund & done immediately. New replacement shoes were sent and delivered within 24 hours. Astounding. Fit perfectly & everyone was just great, helpful and understanding. Very Happy. I'll be back.

Luke D.
Luke D.

Thank you to Lucy at Burnside store SA. Great knowledgeable service with a smile. I had to return a faulty shoe through no fault of hers or mine the transaction was simple and smooth I'm a very happy customer and it will return.

Excellent service

Simply put, they find the right fit for you. Very friendly in store. When ordering online the orders are processed and shipped in a day. Very surprised how quick orders are delivered. Very very happy with the transactions I've had with them. There returns are pretty generous too. You have 30 days to return. Gives you a bit of time to work out how the shoe is for you.

gloria green
gloria greenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good shoes

This store have good products especially for feet problems and comfort, there are many different types depending on what you are looking for like walking, running, sport. Staff very friendly and helpful, know about the product, different sizing plus wide fittings.

Excellent service

I ordered shoes yesterday morning and they just arrived and it’s still morning. Less than 24 hours!! I spoke on the phone to a sales person in local Athletes Foot Store. Based on previous purchases and my feedback to him, he suggested the best shoes for me. I ordered them on line and Bingo! They fit! Great job Athletes Foot!!

kathy
kathyasked

Hi my name Kathy I buy Ascent Avara Womens blank shoes all the time can you tell me why I never get a discount or the shoes are never on sale

Julie
Julieasked

If the shoes I buy in store for my husband don't fit, can they be refunded at any of your stores. Our local store doesn't stock what I want to buy.

Kiesha
Kieshaasked

I brought a pair of shoes at the store, that were on sale. Once i tried them both on at home i realized one fit better than the other. Bc they were on sale i could obly exchange and ended up getting a pair and paying the difference but these dont fit well either.. Is it possible to take the new ones back for a full refund?

Jessie Louise T.
Jessie Louise T.

The reason for your problem is because one foot maybe bigger than the other, your bigger foot should have a finger nail room between your longest toe & the shoe . otherwise you will have sore feet by the end of an activity.

Get an answer from our members and The Athlete's Foot representatives