The Athlete's Foot

The Athlete's Foot

Listing monitored by The Athlete's Foot

Exceptional customer service

A big shout out to Zoe at the Chadstone store for her exceptional customer service this afternoon. I find it extremely difficult to source suitable runners and as such am a challenging customer. She was amazing and so patient. Thanks to Zoe’s efforts I purchased a great fitting pair of shoes.

Customer service

Good customer service is hard to find these days, especially with more and more stores moving toward self service but Sophie from the Garden City WA store has guaranteed a repeat customer from her quality service this weekend. Thank you for caring about the customers and our needs, Sophie, you made our shopping experience an excellent one.

DAAK
DAAKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

Bought a pair of Mizuno shoes for basketball. The sales person said they were good for basketball. Exactly after 2 months I took them back to the store because they were too slippery on court. The manager said they are not basketball shoes and I shouldn't have bought them. $230 and I had to buy new shoes. So irresponsible.

VERY BAD!!!!!!!Selling me stinky shoes and blaming the supplier!!!!!!

Rach
RachHunter Region, NSW

Non returns

Paid nearly $400 for a pair of Hoku runners just to be told no returns if theyre uncomfortable, when I questioned this policy I was told I was being rude!
The shoes are a talky great thanks but I will be getting the next pair elsewhere for being made to feel like crap by your store employee at Greenhills Shopping centre East Maitland ..

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service and Quick Delivery

Tammy P.
Tammy P.

Wonderful customer service provided by Hamish at Warriewood store.

I Always get what I need. Being aged I always get great advice and service with patience for elderly. My last two visits the staff were very professional and caring. The manager in CHATSWOOD was very confident and knowledgeable, Hamish in Warriewood went the extra mile for me also with good caring skills.

SSS

Poor return policy

Aman S.
Aman S.

Best service ever!!!!

The best service ever from Chase, busy time of the day, Chase was on his own helping customers in the best way anybody could do, no stress and polite, professional young man.
After a shocking service at Rebel sport this experience was the best. If any body needs shoes go to Athlete foot foot Carrousel ask for Chase.

zectre
zectrePerth, WA

TERRIBLE

money hungry business never shop here, quality to price ratio is bad, not good don't recommend. never shop here unless you absolutely have too

Horrible experience and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I purchased shoes for my daughter which were too small. They didn’t have any shoes in her size and told me they have an exchange only policy. The four styles they had my daughter would settle on were not available in her size because they didn’t have them in stock. Their inventory was depleted. They told me that I should exchange them for clothes. When I asked for the managers email or contact info the manager told me he couldn’t give it to me. I lost $90 and now have a pair of shoes which are of no use to me or my daughter. This is in Chicago Ridge Mall.

Brigita B.
Brigita B.Southwest, VIC

on line customer service

Piper
PiperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shoes ever bought

Went to athletes foot because I have flat feet but do a lot of exercise. I expected them to find a shoe which would be right for me because they advertise themselves as “the best” . Shoes I bought are too big and uncomfortable and cost me $260. Very very disappointed. Will never return to this store and would not recommend them to anyone.

zakharia.mail