The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 3 of 17)

Reasonable wines at reasonable prices. Their delivery service is excellent, keeping us up to date with anticipated delivery, and then a delivered notification. The drivers always offer to put inside the door when I am at home so I don’t have to lift and carry up steps. Jackie

Andrew
Andrew Eyre Peninsula, SA

A useful service

Australian Wine offers good quality wines a as good or better prices than I can get elsewhere. Their brochures and personal phone consultant make me aware of current offers and deals in a timely manner. Delivery can be somewhat unreliable but that is possibly due to the carrier.

Brian F
Brian FPerth, WA

Good to try other wines

As someone who almost exclusively drinks South West WA SSB's and Chardonnays it is refreshing to try other white varieties. I have enjoyed all the wines in the selection although not the Rieslings as much.
Pricing is ok working out at about $15 a bottle after delivery but more expensive than similar, or the same, wines from Dan Murphy's. Happy to pay the extra dollar or two to try something different.

wines

We found the selection of wines quite good. We normally drink red wines but needed some whites for the coming summer and these fitted the bill.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the wines you ordered and hope you will continue to do so for a long time to come.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Many Thanks

Great service - good products

Clearly not every bottle is stunning - overall though we are pleased with the prices paid for good wines. The bottom line being value for money wines - mostly, oh if were a perfect world ... :)

Michael012
Michael012Melbourne

Well targeted wines and good value

We have recently become a customer of Australian Wine. The initial order of a dozen mixed reds (with three bonus reds) were all as expected. These wines were delivered with a booklet and discount voucher for $20 if used within 30 days. We are enjoying these wines so much we have just reordered the same deal but with $20 off! Well targeted wines and good value.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying our wines, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so for a long time to come. We hope to hear from you again soon! Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Jack Wajntraub
Jack WajntraubGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just getting started

Just opened the first bottle from my latest purchase. Never heard of all but one of the wineries, so I thought I’d try one of the unknowns. The Long Live The King 2017 Cab Sav is drinking beautifully. Looking forward to the next surprise.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Fill the cellar from your lounge chair.

Great mix of red wines to enjoy. The delivery is easy and prompt. There is a great range to choose from and the prices are very competitive on prices. The range of international wines is extensive as well.
Good that you can keep delivery costs down now.

Eileen Clark
Eileen ClarkSoutheast, SA

Excellent Value

I love the choices and the prices are fantastic. I haven't had a bottle that I haven't liked. Have recommended Australian Wine to friends. Delivery is very prompt after ordering.

Good selection

I’ve not tried all the bottles but the few I’ve opened have been good value for money. Joey the wine adviser was responsible for putting the case together.
Usually there are one or two “nondescript “ bottles.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Really good way to buy your wine

The choices are excellent, and come with guarantee that if something disappoints, you don't have to pay for it. On-line service was not really needed it was all so easy, but when I did talk to an advisor, she was really helpful and made buying even easier. Delivery is fast and efficient too. What more could you ask for in an online buying experience?

Excellent quality and value

I have been happy with all the wines I have bought through Australian Wines and have found delivery to be prompt and reliable. I have never needed it, but I am comforted by the guarantee to take back any wine that I find unacceptable.

Jon Ulbricht
Jon UlbrichtHunter Region, NSW

The wines I've received to date have been very good

I've enjoyed the wines that I have been sent and will continue to order through the Australian Wine club. I'm very satisfied with the quality the variety on offer, and the price.

Geoff G.
Geoff G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Drinkable at Reasonable prices

The giveaways were very attractive and made the whole purchase more enjoyable and rewarding. The wines are what one would expect for their price point - but goo value and drinking

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind regards,

Deanorip
DeanoripBilinga

An Australian focus with good to great Aussie wines

I like that the Australian Wine Club has a strong emphasis on Australian wines with selections from good to great. Naturally prices reflect the quality but i have never had a so-so wine (unlike some bottle shops and others)
They also pique your interest to try wines from makers and regions you might not otherwise have taken the risk.
Simple. Quality. Enjoyable.Always :)

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives